Unlimited access >

QBE Equine Insurance - Experiences

This is a thread ONLY about QBE. I just read 35 threads going back many years and there is no mention of them in the most recent threads, nor does QBE come up in a search. I used advanced and regular… I think this is actually a new topic based on this company and not just a general insurance one… I hope…:o

That said, does anyone have any current experiences with QBE as a carrier? The HQ is Australia and they are a global company. I have been searching info on Moody’s & S&P, they look OK. I don’t have an equine subsidiary name that I can link to the parent company. I have googled extensively.

I am with Diamond State now and I love them, but my broker offered up QBE as an option. I had a tendon claim this year with Diamond State and they were stellar, but potentially their 2015 policy on my horse may be prohibitively restrictive for the same rate as a new one with QBE.

I am making my final decisions between the two based on reading the policies I get from my broker These are the ONLY two companies I am considering based on our situation. Final choice will be based on coverage, exclusions and reputation.

If you have any experience with QBE, I would love to know. They may underwrite the policy with a subsidiary name, I just have not seen one yet.

If you find anything on this board about QBE that I missed, my apologies in advance for cluttering things up with another insurance thread, but I swear I could not find anything about this particular company.