Unlimited access >

Qredit - what has he been passing along?

[QUOTE=J-Lu;6445146]
I don’t see her on the site but I see some very lovely foals from this guy, from a variety of mares! Thanks for this information! I really appreciate it![/QUOTE]

Here’s the direct link (lots pics & video) to the Qredit filly: Quaterlinie

There is video footage for a number of Qredit foals from this year towards the end of this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgHqkPuV5hs

I was reading another thread where some of the posters felt his offsprings’ temperments were bad. Any comments?

hey jmpergrl, i edited that to add that I upon rereading it I made it wound worse then it was. They weren’t “bad” just spicy, which someone may or may not look for, it also depends on the mare. I guess that was the point I was trying to get across. They were all breathtaking movers, however.

This is an old thread, and I’m resurrecting it, and for that I’m sorry.

However, it’s been a couple years and the Qredits have got to be under saddle by now. Any update on temperament/rideability/trainability of these foals? How close are they to the dam’s temperament?

The implications of this name sure have changed over a decade!!

I read this bumped up thread as a QAnon Reddit reference!

So I’m going to say this horse would be angry, explosive, paranoid, and impossible to train :).

1 Like

My friend sadly just had to euthanize her Qredit mare due to EDM. She was about 6 years old. It started as performance issues and they spent a year chasing down other possible causes. She had really good vet care the whole time and IIRC New Bolton suspected EDM pretty early on. At the end she turned dangerous and the final trailer ride to the hospital left her neurological. The necropsy confirmed EDM. What a dreadful disease. I hope we are able to learn more about how to diagnose, prevent, and treat it. I have no idea if it’s genetic or not and I don’t know the dam’s lines, but this thread popped up in my browser history for some reason so I thought I’d add this bit of info FWIW.

1 Like