Unlimited access >

Question for puppy folks re: vaccines (and vet charges)

They still charge a lot more for a 3 year rabies vacc; and it only differs from the one year in the packaging. I believe it depends on local legal requirements.

AAHA recommendations; https://www.aaha.org/aaha-guidelines/vaccination-canine-configuration/vaccination-recommendations-for-general-practice/

This is quite interesting;

1 Like

Producer/Supplier charges more for 3 year than 1 year.
Regulations are based on the Compendium of Animal Rabies Prevention and Control published by the National Association of State Public Health Veterinarians.

3 Likes

I am no help with the phone thing. I fight with mine all the time.

Not sure if this will help you with posting a photo or not but here are the instruction for how to post a photo here:

Once you know your dog is HW clear, you can buy the meds MUCH cheaper from pet vet suppliers in Canada! Incidentally, Ivermectin is not safe for herding breeds unless they are tested to be ok for it. I do my own vaccinations for my horses, dogs and cats.

perhaps additional instruction/practice or daughter help ???

I don’t see a dog ?

• says image can not be loaded ?

@Zu_Zu - I think there’s something wrong with the forum, everyone has been complaining that pictures aren’t loading, emoticons aren’t showing up, etc. – apparently it crashed last night and there are still some things that aren’t working right!

1 Like

just razzing you Dr. ~ I, myself am
tech challenged, I don’t even try to post pics 

just hope your new puppy is GREAT and you’re still wearing that permanent SMILE

treats for your puppy
carrots for Ella

chocolate martini for you

1 Like

:laughing: LOL!

That was a laughing emoticon - I am fully expecting that it will not show up because of the recent issues on the BB! :-/

Yeah, I’m pretty “challenged”; my adult daughter often helps me (when she’s here), but she gets very impatient with me (BAD child!), but thanks to @trubandloki, I at least knew which icon to use to access photos! If they don’t eventually show up, I’ll try again later.

Thanks for the good wishes, as always! They get plenty of the above ^^, and I prefer Chardonnay but wouldn’t kick a chocolate martini out of bed. Hope you’re well! :heart:

1 Like