Unlimited access >

Question on Crossed Sabers, Second Wind Adoption Program, Celieta Kramer??

Hey! So I’ve seen a few threads around here on Celieta Kramer, Celeita Breakiron, Second Wind Adoption Program (SWAP), Crossed Sabers, all that good stuff. Have a few questions. Has anyone ever actually had her come reclaim a horse? Has anyone found her 501c3 certification, livestock dealer certification for WV, etc, any of that? Has anyone hired an attorney against her? Currently in a mess concerning an adopted horse and looking for any advice, experience, etc…

Thanks!

As far as I know, Celita NEVER applied for 501©3 status either with IRS nor for charitable organization status with the state of WV under ANY name.

Yes, she has gone after horses. Can she do it legally? I don’t know. The adopter signed a contract and that would be a legal question and extenuating circumstances may exist that could factor into any legal outcome. Tax status is probably not related in the eyes of the law. Her standard operating procedure is offense and attack. She is an intimidator. I haven’t followed her situation for a couple of years. I thought she sold the farm.

What is the reason she feels she needs to reclaim the horse? She usually doesn’t pursue without reason. Usually the adopter wants to rehome without fee and she wants an adoption fee in the transaction.

It will take you days to read the old threads. You can Private message me if you want. If I can remember how to access PMs.

As far as I know, Celita NEVER applied for 501©3 status either with IRS nor for charitable organization status with the state of WV under ANY name. The IRS has no info and State of WV has no info. I don’t remember if she actually did paperwork as a business in WV. Perhaps her contract is unenforceable on technicality.

Yes, she has gone after horses. Can she do it legally? I don’t know. The adopter signed a contract and that would be a legal question and extenuating circumstances may exist that could factor into any legal outcome. Tax status is probably not related in the eyes of the law. Her standard operating procedure is offense and attack. She is an intimidator. I haven’t followed her situation for a couple of years. I thought she sold the farm.

What is the reason she feels she needs to reclaim the horse? She usually doesn’t pursue without reason. Usually the adopter wants to rehome without fee and she wants an adoption fee in the transaction.

How far away are you? I assume the horse may be valuable and not a pasture ornament.

It will take you days to read the old threads if the one with thousands of responses and views is still available. You can Private message me if you want.