Unlimited access >

Questions for Merry

Merry, I’d like to ask you some questions but don’t want to bore the rest of the BB with them (yawn!)…so when you have a chance, please email me and I’ll fill you in. Thanks!!!

Oh, no. Not again.

~Erin
Be alert. The world needs more lerts.

Hey, I just emailed you some incredibly boring info. Just so you know, the first written article I ever sold was for the old Pacific Quarter Horse Journal about 20 years ago. It was a short humorous article about buying horses from dealers. I was paid a whopping $25, LOL!

There are at least two other writers on the BB.

Paging Erin and LaurieB to the front desk…

And then Beezer is a member of The Dark Side of the Force.She’s an editor! But at least she’s left magazines for major newspapers.

“Friends don’t let friends eat fish tacos.”

Okay, Jumper, see how you opened up a can of worms? Worms eating decaying, long-buried ideas, threads and memories? Although coreene’s driving reminds me that I am NOT the worst driver in the western U.S.

So don’t be afraid of boring the rest of the BB. Go ahead. Ask your question(s). At the very least, give us the topic. Who knows, the responses may go on for 50+ pages!

Weatherford and Linda Allen are writers too …

However, driving a car and driving a golf car are separate skills.

Horse connection: Merry was at my stable taking pictures of Appys for her Coffee Table Book. The horses were darling,but wearing those very alarming fuzzy pads wot have a little square off the back for the number.

See jumper? I told you we could help.

Merry, I’d like to ask you some questions but don’t want to bore the rest of the BB with them (yawn!)…so when you have a chance, please email me and I’ll fill you in. Thanks!!!

Well, let’s clear something up: The PHOTOGRAPHER was taking the pictures, LOL! I don’t think anyone would pay to look at my horse photos. I was schmoozing with the people on the Appaloosa show circuit. And you know what I found? That we’re all pretty much the same, when it comes down to it. It’s just that their horses are spotted and the people wear more jewelry.

Didn’t we already do ‘Question for Merry’???

Tiernan is that you? Where have you been? Or have I just missed your posts? I was afraid you fell by the way of the Motorola ax or something.

Then again I guess I could have emailed you or something. Duh.

Still haven’t made it to Phoenix, someday with Bud in tow.

So now what are all your “boring” questions? You can’t leave us hanging!

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoEasy:
Didn’t we already do ‘Question for Merry’??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, yes we did. Epic, that.

Bulletin Board Goddess

Okay, since nothing is of great interest, let’s hear the question…You know how we just love to go on and on…

Because of the original “Question for Merry” thread, we (numerous BBers) have reunited with old friends, made new friends, made even more new friends, strengthened bonds with existing friends and, damn me, have even consumed alcohol together.

Plus Merry and I went on a golf cart ride.

ask the questions already.

We promise we won’t be bored.

We might even help Merry answer them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coreene:

Plus Merry and I went on a golf cart ride.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well now I’m jealous.

If not we would have like real lives, you know not involved with prying and psychoanalyzing others lives via a computer.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

After all, not everyone gets the guided tour of the stable in the golf cart borrowed from the on-premises feed store, and Merry did. And then she met my horse. It was one of the high points of her year, I am sure.

Jeez…you guys must be REALLY bored!! :slight_smile: I want to ask Merry questions related to writing…not riding, so I’m SURE nobody wants to hear about it!! Besides, there is NO appropriate forum for that topic!! Yes, Cactuskate, it’s me. I’ve been around…here and there. On occassion, I actually work, so I do more reading than posting. Still waiting for your trip east!! How about coming out for the Gary Zook clinic in December??