Unlimited access >

Ramsey Sued For Unpaid Training Bills

I click on “Reply” in the lower right corner of the post I want to quote. Then a ‘box’ will appear where you can write something, click on the “word bubble” icon that appears in the upper right-hand corner. The “quote” should then appear.

1 Like

This may not end well, at all…

And now, the Ramseys are disputing the debt…

Ward is cutting to the chase!

And Ramsay is a dirtball. Anyone who ever trains a horse for him again deserves what they get.

2 Likes

Ramsey and Zayat should be partners on a new racing stable.

5 Likes

At this point I strongly suspect that Ramsey’s bank account may be looking a little anemic in comparison to the early days of Kitten’s Joy’s successes. He’s had some stars, but has also spent a phenomenal amount of money on hundreds of horses.

The racing industry would miss his money if he left, but not his oversized ego.

Apparently some of the trainers he employed “miss his money” and have missed it for quite awhile now. :grin:

How many horses did Ramsay just dump at the sale? But, he won’t let Ward sell these horses? Please…

Ramsey won’t even let Ward enter them to race for potential purse money to apply towards the lien. The article implies that Ramsey has made slanderous statements about Ward as well. No wonder Ward has decided enough is enough.

1 Like

Ramsey Farm (agent) sold 29 Kittens Joy broodmares in the Keeneland November sale. 16 brought four figures. 13 brought 5 figures.

16.15K Average. 9K Median. 468.5K total.

That should have gone to someone else…they obviously do not have a judgment that would allow them to do that. And, he knows it.

Ramsey probably has a long list of people in the horse business to whom he owes money. Rarely do people like this only owe one or two people.

Ward’s debt is one of the largest, if not THE largest, and he’s filed suit, meaning it gets more publicity.

Someone needs to name a KJ foal “Deadbeat Kitten”.

6 Likes

“KitteninArrears”. “Agister’s Kitten”. “LienOnKitten”

9 Likes

Well, at least Ward is getting to sell the horses through the sale. I hope that they find soft landings!

KitteninEscrow. FiresaleKitten. Kitten’sDebt. CourtorderKitten.

2 Likes

Well, they aren’t going to sell the horses yet, but Ramsay had to pony up the big bucks to escrow to stop the sale.

I wonder who is going to take on the horses and why they expect that Ramsey will pay his horse’s training bills. Perhaps ask for money in advance?

1 Like

Ward is getting tired of waiting for his money.

Ward Pushing for Trial Against Ramsey for Unpaid Bills - BloodHorse

1 Like