Re-Starting Therapeutic Center

I am in the process of restarting the horse program at http://joyranch.org/HowtoHelp.html The previous administration didn’t like the therapeutic riding program and sold mostly everything and stopped the program years ago. Luckily there are barns that are in good shape. Nice turnout. A nice round pen. A riding ring with awesome footing. There are some really well bred QH’s already there. All are sound and healthy. Actually they are really nice horses. Unfortunately they have had minimal training and have sat for years. They range from 8-29 yo. The program is in desperate need of donations. Anything horse related would be greatly appreciated. Most needed right now are halters/lead ropes/lunge lines/grooming equipment/any tack/wormer. All of the horses are foundation bred QH’s ranging from 14.1 to 15.2 hands. They are 501c3 so all donations are tax deductible. If you would like to make a monetary donation please specify that it is for HAY ONLY so the money doesn’t go elsewhere in the organization. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The place is too nice to waste and it’s a shame not to let these children work with the horses that are right there in their backyard. We all know the therapy that horses provide for us. Image what they can do for children like these. I am in the process of getting certified as a therapeutic riding instructor (I’m paying for it). My work there is strictly volunteer.
Also any hints/tips for getting this program going would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Melissa