Unlimited access >

Really comfortable daily boot?

I’ve been wearing a pair of Ariats every day for years. I save my stiff, expensive, uncomfortable stove pipes for shows! I just ordered new Ariats (wear a 9 1/2 med reg). They have completely changed the boots! The 10 med reg feet were the exact same length as my 9 1/2’s, but now cut in a point, instead of rounded. Couldn’t even begin to zip them up!
Who makes a footbed that is actually shaped like a foot, and gives real support to your feet? No laces… Thanks!

1 Like

Are they the barnyard side zip boots? They look like they are shaped for real feet - not the imaginary pointy ones.

1 Like

Assuming your talking tall boots, look at the Ovation Mirabella Hunter Dress boot, they have a rounded toe. I have a pair and a pair of the Ariat Vortex sport, they are still fairly rounded as are the Vortex.

1 Like

I’m on my fifth pair of Mountain Horses. They’re super comfortable.

2 Likes

I have Di Niro Tricolore. They’re very comfortable to walk in. As I found out when I had to dismount & walk an excited horse back to the barn – about 1 mile. :confounded:

1 Like

I bought an inexpensive pair of the Tuff Rider Belmont dress boots, and they are freaking amazing. They break in instantly; they have a round toe, memory foam foot bed, and they are lined with some kind of synthetic mesh so they’re cooler than a regular tall boot.

2 Likes

I have those and LOVE them with my half chaps. They last awhile too!

1 Like

I did mean tall boots. I should have specified, since I am the only one inside my head!

i have looked at those online and i was wondering whether they are that almost leather (PU leather) over synthetic base or if they are real, solid leather ?

They are real leather and polish up beautifully; only the lining is synthetic. (Tuffrider makes an even cheaper synthetic boot, but that’s not what I’m recommending.)

1 Like

tks!

Here’s a link:

https://www.smartpakequine.com/pt/tuffrider-ladies-belmont-dress-boots-21159?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=NB_Search_DSA_Gear+and+Apparel&utm_campaign=Boots&gclid=CjwKCAjwjJmIBhA4EiwAQdCbxvvbtD3vQeqOd-gcRexTBwr4XaUXRAd1OVQZGyeUospvQPc_MSTpTRoC6RAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sorry I couldn’t post it sooner, I was in an internet/cell dead area.

I find the higher heeled blundstones to be super comfortable for everyday. Not the low heeled normal ones, those are too clunky on me.