Unlimited access >

Recent Ariat Terrain H2O reviews

Just got my men’s 7.5EE Mens Terrain boots. They are a good fit for me. If you are planning to wear heavy socks with them, I would suggest going a 1/2 size up. I bought them from Stateline Tack and had to wait a while before they shipped. They ended up being drop shipped from Ariat anyway, so if you are thinking of going this route, just order from Ariat and get rid of the middleman.

2 Likes

State Line often has them on sale, though; Ariat does not.

I like my new 8.5W so much that I ordered a black pair, too. I’m thinking these may become my “everyday” shoes since I mostly work from home.

1 Like

I was about to post about seeing several Ariat ads on the TV. I don’t remember what channels other than it was on cable, not the RFD channel, and a big audience was unlkely. The BO got me started on Ariats when I got started in horses in 1999. She had tack shop so everyone went there until she sold the shop. The quality was impressive back then, especially the leather. When Terrains hit the market they were a big hit. Same with tall boots with zippers.

I remember the company was sold. Apparently the families of the two women who founded it also owned the Gap. The quality started slippping on the paddock boots. They got into other types of footwear. I have several pairs of sandals that still look great and are comfortable. Also got some sneakers a couple of years ago. I like them but there isn’t anything distinctive about them. I always bought the expensive paddock boots which were around $175-200. I got a pair of $125 Heritage paddock boots that lasted a couple of years at most. Then the soles started to detach and they leaked. I found a box of oldies but goodies hiding in the garage so they went to a lesson student and her mom.

True about the sales, I also got a $25 gift card to Stateline. But it was sloooow getting the boots, so if you need them soon, maybe go direct?

Even though the men’s boots work, I still wish they would expand the women’s sizes again!

Try Riding Warehouse. I find with them that even if something is back ordered, it ships pretty quickly.

1 Like