Recommend Breast Reduction Surgeon NoVA

Well it’s fabulous that I’ve sold my southwest house but now I’m moving so I need a recommendation for a plastic surgeon in northern Virginia preferably who takes and will file with Blue Cross. Feel free to post your recommendations and whether you used this doc yourself for a breast reduction or PM me. Thanks

Yay!

Christopher Hess- 703-752-6608- professional referral only; I haven’t had a reduction or other surgery. Georgetown residency.

INOVA Fairfax

Thanks right horse. Do you personally know of his outcomes?
Anyone else have recommendations? Thank you

You might try looking on RealSelf.com, but be warned that you don’t want to go to that site while in a public place, lots of actual pictures posted from women that have had the surgery and you can sort them by location.

Please go to. Breasthealthonline.org and check out their list of recommended surgeons. Good luck!

I’ll look at all the places you guys suggested. Thanks. I was just hoping somebody had a personal recommendation from their own breast reduction

It’s good if you can get a personal recommendation. The surgeons listed on the web site I posted are surgeons who have done surgery on people who are members of the web site, and who have had a good review from members.

I’m going to hang on for some personal recommendations as these websites seem like the docs can pay to be placed in higher visibility.

It wouldn’t be too far of a drive, but I had mine done in South Central PA by Dr. Stratis. In fact, he reduced mine, my mother’s, my cousin’s, and my aunt’s! Make sure whatever surgeon you choose, performs a “lift” in addition to the reduction. Not all Dr.'s include the lift. W/O a lift, you could experience the dreaded “deflated balloon” scenario. Mine was 100% covered by my BC/BS insurance, and it was an easy surgery that had me back to my desk job in 10 days, and back to riding sans bra 6 weeks to the day! It’s been 10 years, and I am still VERY pleased with the results. Best of luck to you!!!

[QUOTE=Mali;7432530]
It wouldn’t be too far of a drive, but I had mine done in South Central PA by Dr. Stratis. In fact, he reduced mine, my mother’s, my cousin’s, and my aunt’s! Make sure whatever surgeon you choose, performs a “lift” in addition to the reduction. Not all Dr.'s include the lift. W/O a lift, you could experience the dreaded “deflated balloon” scenario. Mine was 100% covered by my BC/BS insurance, and it was an easy surgery that had me back to my desk job in 10 days, and back to riding sans bra 6 weeks to the day! It’s been 10 years, and I am still VERY pleased with the results. Best of luck to you!!![/QUOTE]

Thank you so much Cindy. That’s really helpful. Much appreciated.

Is Charlottesville to far? I was very pleased with mine done at UVa by Dr Thomas Gamper

[QUOTE=carolprudm;7436046]
Is Charlottesville to far? I was very pleased with mine done at UVa by Dr Thomas Gamper[/QUOTE]

Thanks Carol. Charlottesville is not too far. I’ll check him out.