Unlimited access >

Recommended trainers to buy from in Kentucky?

Hi all,

I have started searching for an event horse in the KY/Lexington area, but unfortunately do not have an extensive list of contacts when it comes to knowing who’s who in the area.

Can anyone recommend reputable, honest trainers that also sell reasonably-priced event/ all around horses?

Thanks so much

[QUOTE=ashleyhorselove;8265780]
Hi all,

I have started searching for an event horse in the KY/Lexington area, but unfortunately do not have an extensive list of contacts when it comes to knowing who’s who in the area.

Can anyone recommend reputable, honest trainers that also sell reasonably-priced event/ all around horses?

Thanks so much[/QUOTE]

Isn’t MEgan Moore in that area? I met her once when I was horse shopping - seemed very straightforward.

Team CEO eventing I think?

Good luck on your search!

Jennifer O’Neil has nice horses for sale, too. She rides/teaches at Antebellum Farm.

Go on the Area8 website. Often folks will post on there with horses for sale.

Good luck!

Megan Moore with Team CEO always has a good selection of nice horses in several price ranges. That’s where I’d start! Good luck! :slight_smile:

Craig Shegog. Nicest, most honest trainer. My horses loved him. If he has anything you can bet it will be a nice horse, well trained with an honest assessment of its talent.

I second Jenn O’Neill! She has an up-to-date list of sales horses here: http://www.antebellumfarm.com/services.html

Chiming in for Megan Moore and Team CEO Eventing. . . She has lovely horses and does an excellent job with them!

megan@teamceoeventing.com She always responds quickly!