Unlimited access >

Reputable ET Repro Facilities in/near Michigan

Hello! I’m looking into an ET transfer for my mare and would like any recommendations or experiences with repro facilities in or near Michigan. I’m looking to get more information from them since I would like to explore the idea but if I was to go ahead with the ET I would like it to be done through a reputable facility. Does anyone have any recommendations or facilities that they would steer clear from?

Just south of Michigan’s state line (about 20 miles south) in Millersburg IN is a veterinarian who does ET --beautiful facility and competent staff – Millersburg Vet 574-642-4777 —the main focus is SBs --I think they do about 60 a year ET.

Dr. Kim Braeutigam (https://www.fourwindsequine.com/) is in Michigan, he’s fabulous. Not sure if he does ET but he would probably have recommendations for the area if he doesn’t.

For what it is worth - I have been told when you are looking at a vet to do an ET find a vet that does a LOT of them. I suppose there is a learning curve doing them. Unfortunately I do not have any suggestions.