Unlimited access >

Results?

So I have searched high and low for the full results list from today’s eventing dressage and have only been able to find a top 11 list on Eventing Nation. I cannot find the full results on the WEG site (or app), FEI site or USEA. Am I missing something (would not be the first time :)) or are they really not available hours after dressage finished?

http://www.normandy2014.com/live/3/concours-complet

That link has all the results from today’s dressage.

I haven’t been able to find anything else either. I was hoping live scores would be posted somewhere like they were for the dressage.

[QUOTE=Gracious;7735726]

That link has all the results from today’s dressage.[/QUOTE]

When I go to that link, it’s still stuck on WFP being in the middle of his dressage test. Don’t get the final standings for the day :frowning:

Thanks! They only just posted those. I am surprised there is not live scoring. This is WEG after all and they have made it very hard to watch any of it live- you would think scoring would be available more quickly (grumble :))

[QUOTE=monstrpony;7735746]
When I go to that link, it’s still stuck on WFP being in the middle of his dressage test. Don’t get the final standings for the day :([/QUOTE]
works for me- maybe refresh it?

[QUOTE=bambam;7735751]
Thanks! They only just posted those. I am surprised there is not live scoring. This is WEG after all and they have made it very hard to watch any of it live- you would think scoring would be available more quickly (grumble :))[/QUOTE]

They have great live scoring…When I went to the Normandy 2014 site, they had a list right at the top that lists what events are currently ongoing and then a small green button with the word ‘Live’ on it for each discipline. Right now, Endurance and Para-Dressage seem to still be ongoing, maybe check those live scores and see if it’s working for you?

I did have one issue for about five minutes where the live scores weren’t loading, but it came back quickly.

you can watch it live-if you want to stay up all night. Not practical for most, but possible. I had the worst time trying to find scores until I realized that FEITV doesn’t have them. Must go to WEG site. So just have to keep several balls in the air, [got to keep COTH open too]
Another unhappy moment was when I discovered that whenever there is a ‘star’ riding, say WFP, I cannot watch on a full screen. Everyone from around the world is watching and it slows the bandwidth. Time to go half screen.

Boy, if they run out of food, and there are no real 1st world toilets and no reserved seats, I think I am glad I am here. I would be so angry! And of course, you can’t help the rain, but what a mess!

[QUOTE=Divine Comedy;7735799]
They have great live scoring…When I went to the Normandy 2014 site, they had a list right at the top that lists what events are currently ongoing and then a small green button with the word ‘Live’ on it for each discipline. [/QUOTE]

oooohhh! they do have live scoring! Thanks!

[QUOTE=Larksmom;7736195]
you can watch it live-if you want to stay up all night. Not practical for most, but possible. I had the worst time trying to find scores until I realized that FEITV doesn’t have them. Must go to WEG site. So just have to keep several balls in the air, [got to keep COTH open too]
Another unhappy moment was when I discovered that whenever there is a ‘star’ riding, say WFP, I cannot watch on a full screen. Everyone from around the world is watching and it slows the bandwidth. Time to go half screen.

Boy, if they run out of food, and there are no real 1st world toilets and no reserved seats, I think I am glad I am here. I would be so angry! And of course, you can’t help the rain, but what a mess![/QUOTE]
It helps to have 2 monitors :slight_smile:

Here is the link to live scoring:

It helps to know Concours-complet is Eventing.

Not the promptest live scoring I have seen. Boyd, Tapner, and a bunch of others not up yet and their tests were a while ago- back to being grumpy :slight_smile:

yes they are

[QUOTE=bambam;7737220]
Not the promptest live scoring I have seen. Boyd, Tapner, and a bunch of others not up yet and their tests were a while ago- back to being grumpy :)[/QUOTE]

Maybe refresh your page? My live scores are completely current.

I’ve had some issues with the live scoring pages this morning as well. Refreshing doesn’t seem to help. I have to close the window/tab and go back to the page altogether. That seems to help for one or two rides and then I have to do it again.

really weird- I have refreshed (did that many times before posting), I have closed the page and reopened it and I have used the link in NorCal’s post and I still only get stale scores. It stops a couple of riders before Boyd

I’m having no problem with the scores. Really strange that so many of you are!

[QUOTE=bambam;7737243]
really weird- I have refreshed (did that many times before posting), I have closed the page and reopened it and I have used the link in NorCal’s post and I still only get stale scores. It stops a couple of riders before Boyd[/QUOTE]

Can you try a different browser?

[QUOTE=Divine Comedy;7737255]
Can you try a different browser?[/QUOTE] well, that worked (for now :))