Is there anyone who has tried or who owns one of the following products?
NightWatch Smart Halter
Ceefit by Seaver
I, along with my group mates Lara and Lana, am in the process of writing a research report for Aeres University of Applied Sciences, about the various sensor products on the market for horses.
If you happen to have experience with one of the devices listed above, I would love for you to take the time to answer these following 5 questions, so that we can get a better idea of the quality and reliability of this product.
- What discipline do you train?
- In what ways has this product improved your horse’s welfare/performance?
- What challenges have you faced using this product?
- Does the price for this product seem reasonable to you given the functions and accuracy?
- Would you recommend this product to another rider/horse owner?
Thanks in advance!