Unlimited access >

Ride tracking app

Long ago there was an app that showed you the statistics of your ride- time in each direction and at each gait.
Maybe there was even a diagram?
Does such a thing still exist?
Not just tracking your path like on a trail ride……

Equilab will do this, though sometimes gets a little wonky if you’re riding in an indoor or on a road/trail where you lose service

2 Likes

Equilab has a free version that is… Not great. Or accurate.

For accuracy, I vastly prefer an Equisense but you have to purchase a sensor.

Thx. I’m not in an indoor. I have Equilab on my phone already and didn’t know if it was the one I used to use. Sounds like it is.

1 Like

I have the free version of EquiLab and I love it. I think it’s fairly accurate if you have good service. I get a kick out of seeing the diagrams of my rides, especially overlaid on the maps. It might be what you’re thinking of. I have laughed at some of my lumpy circles on it.

2 Likes

I use the Equestic clip. At the moment it’s pretty much just tracking what degree of lameness my senior has on any given day.

I use the Equestic clip to monitor my horse’s rehab imbalances.

Equestic - it tracks time spent in each direction, as well as gaits. And yes…imbalances.
I love mine!

I have Equilab premium and can send a free month of premium to anyone who wants to try it out. Just send me a PM and I can send it your way.