Unlimited access >

Ridesharing / trailerpooling--Anybody going my way?

Planning Ahead for April or May(?)

I am currently truck&trailer-less.

I would love to take my horse to one of the Jeff Ashton Moore clinics scheduled by IDS at Windara Farms this Spring.
Dates have not yet been posted, but the clinic will run 3 or 4 days - probably Thursday or Friday thru Sunday.

My farm is just off of I65 near Crown Point,IN.
If there is anyone headed for Pendleton,IN (just North of Indianapolis) with space for one tall (17h+) horse RT please PM me!

NY/NJ to Ocala and then Ocala to NJ…anyone?

Looking to get 2 pony geldings, one from NY and one from NJ to me in Ocala and then a pony mare from me in Ocala to NJ…anyone?

Looking for ride - OK to WA

I have 1 horse in need of a ride from Oklahoma (located on the Arkansas border along I-40) to Central Washington the first week of April. Please PM me if you have a space.

Thanks

I’m looking for a ride for a sweet Connemara broodmare from Brookfield, VT down to VA (northern VA, or central VA - Lynchburg, or really anywhere off of the major highways…81, 29, etc).

Please PM me for more details - no set time, but the sooner the better. Would be a great travel buddy for a youngster :slight_smile:

CT to VT and back - spot available

Hi - I’m heading from central CT up to northern VT (Burlington area) this Sunday (1/31), and back down to CT on Monday (2/1). I will have one spot open in my two-horse trailer if anyone wants to split gas!

Augusta GA/Aiken SC to Raleigh NC Feb 7th

I’ll have an empty 3 stall slant heading that direction on Sunday Feb 7th to haul a small horse (trailer is only 6.5’ tall) or equipment, dogs, whatever. Will not have any spots open for a horse on the way back, but could haul smaller equipment that can fit in my tack room or back of the truck.

Please email butlerfamilyzoo@aol.com or PM here if interested.

Rescue Stallion needs ride NJ to Ocala

I am trying to save a TB stallion from being euthanized for having arthritis. I have found a home, now I need a ride. He is going from Medford NJ to Tarpon Springs FL. We’ll take any ride that will get us close, so Ocala is fine.

Please PM if you have an opening any time soon.

Need a ride from Winston-Salem, NC to Ocala 2/14ish

The vehicle we were going to use to haul my mare from the Winston-Salem area to Ocala was totaled today in the snow (naturally, was hit by an illegal/uninsured driver). It’s going to be at least 2 weeks before it can be repaired.

Anyone have room for a 17.2 mare on the way and back? (or one way, for that matter)

We’ve looked into renting a truck to haul, but for whatever reason, there is nothing within a 2 hour radius… :mad:

PM me if you’ve got a lead…thanks!

Hi all!

Looking for a ride from MD to CT. Starting from Worton MD (eastern shore), but could meet up near I-95. Likewise, ending in Killingworth CT, but could pick up in NY (above NYC).

Horse is 17.2hh gelding.

Flexible with dates – ready to go tomorrow, but could wait until early March.

Thanks!

Eliza

Southern IL to Northern IL

Just thought I’d see if anyone was coming my way. Just bought a horse in Caseyville (just North of St. Louis) and I’m located near LaSalle/Peru. Anybody rolling through there soon? Need a 7’ tall trailer, bought a big TB gelding. Thanks!

Trailer going TX to GA or GA to TX

(I’m re-posting this - this is my first day here - still figuring everything out. I didn’t see this permanent post about sharing rides. :slight_smile: )

Just thought it might be worth a shot to see if anyone needed a horse hauled from TX to GA or from GA back to TX… would be nice to get a little help on fuel cost!
I’m a grad student at Texas A&M in College Station, TX - want to go home and pick up my horse from Athens, GA. Will be going to GA with an empty trailer, and coming back with either 1 or 2 empty spots. Horse coming back is my sweet 22 yr old gelding, good hauler.
Let me know if you’re interested or want more details!!

Kelly W

Need one to go from Ocala, fl to NJ…anyone going that way?

when do you need to go from ocala to new jersey? we have ones coming home from ocala march 15th

need a ride for a small, well behaved mare from bolton vermont to holden mass soon. she loads and trailers like a lady.of course we are willing to pay reasonable amount.
thanks.

need a ride from NJ to Texas for 1 horse

Need 1 horse brought to the Houston area.

TX to GA and back

I forgot to mention that I’ll be going to GA on the 15th/16th and coming back to TX on the 20th/21st. Need to be back at work on Monday.

Thanks!

Hi everyone,
I am going to be needing transport of one horse from Atlanta to Punta Gorda Florida. Anyone planning to go that route?

FL to WI

Need space for a dog (good boy) to travel with grooms/horses from FL (Ocala) to Chicago, Milwaukee area anytime in March. will pay for transport.

Kentucky to Ocala or Gainesville, FL

Hello,
I am looking for shipping for a mare from Kentucky to Ocala or Gainesville, Florida.