Unlimited access >

Ridesharing / trailerpooling--Anybody going my way?

Custer Park IL to Tampa FL

Looking for a ride…anyone making a nearby trip in the next week?

available-Aiken, SC to Southern Pines, NC

Going Sunday 3/14.

Going up empty, one spot coming back - same day trip.

Let me know if a horse or dog needs a ride.

Il to Pa

Looking to move March/April retired show mare great traveler.
Anitoch Il to Gettysburg Pa
email-labarre4h@pa.net

Atlanta Ga to Ocala Fl (two spaces available)

Headed down to Ocala from Atlanta this week, date is flexible.

If gas is covered, I’m happy to drop the horse anywhere in Fl.

Room for two smaller horses or one 17h horse. 17h is max size for this trailer.

Slant load, step up trailer hauled by GMC 2500 V8 truck.

If you might be interested, email: perugino22@gmail.com

I am headed down there and taking the trailer so I may as well haul some horses down too!

Try C & E Horse Transport

Craig has at least 1 trip to Mequon coming up - he’s wonderful with horses he might have room for a dog

Looking for ride Southern IN to FL

I’m looking for a ride for a 2 year old filly from Southern IN (just over the boarder from KY, so could probably easily ship out of Lexington or Cincinnati) to FL. Does anyone happen to have a trailer coming south with an empty spot?

Northern VA to Lubbock TX and back

I will be hauling my daughters gelding to Texas Tech late July/early August. We have a 3 horse slant gooseneck trailer. If you need a horse transported along the way going or coming back, let me know.

Looking for a ride from Louisville area to central Indiana at the end of April!

Eastern MA to TN

Hi everyone!

I’m looking for a ride for my mare that is being retired. We’d like to ship ASAP and would be going from Swansea, MA to Madisonville, TN. The shipper I had contracted with backed out due to the engine going on their truck. She does have some soundness issues and will probably need aspirin or an NSAID for the trip to keep her comfortable, but is an easy loader and hauls well. She’s a very sweet horse with great manners. If anyone is headed from the north east down south soon, let me know! Too bad this didn’t happen before the winter show season!

PA to CA? / IL to CA?

i am looking to ship 2 ponies… one from NE PA to Northern CA and the other from outside chicago to CA.

Both are ponies both are coming 2. They don’t need to go at the same time and timing is super flexible.

i know it is a long shot, but I thought i would ask! please PM me if you know of anything! tia.

Looking for ride to CMHSS show on April 25th

Looking for a ride from Brookfield, MA to Spencer, MA on April 25th.

Need ride to June Jayne Ayres adult clinic

Searching for a ride (for my horse) to the June adult clinic at Jayne Ayres farm in Dousman, WI. Camp dates are June 25-27. I live in central Indiana (about an hour north of Indianapolis) and my horse is a 16.3 hand warmblood cross. He’s 3 years old but well behaved and trailers well. I would of course pay gas/traveling expenses for him. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

coastal nc to winston salem this week

Heading from coastal nc to winston salem, have 2 empty spots on trailer. let me know if you need a ride.

Augusta GA to Huntsville AL or Decatur IL to Augusta GA

Will possibly have open stalls (up to 3) heading from Augusta GA to Huntsville AL on Wed, April 28th, and then from Decatur IL back to Augusta GA sometime first week of May. Can only haul horses/ponies under 15h (trailer is only 6.5’ tall) or happy to move tack, carriage/carts, dogs, etc…

Sorry, trailer is full from Hunstville AL to Decatur IL.

Must have health certificates to pass state lines. :slight_smile:

Looking for ride from western NY to PA for Bucks Co event in June

Anyone from the western NY area plan on going to the Bucks Co. event in PA on June 20? Looking to trailer-pool and even share hotel room. My horse is well behaved on the trailer. Would need to know no later than a week after opening date to arrange my schedule accordingly. Thanks!

Need transport from Charlottesville, VA to Southern Pines, NC

Headed to Lumber River Horse Trials (June 5-6) or back home from college for the summer?
I need to transport 1 horse (17.2 Gelding, UTD on everything w/ excellent manners) from Charlottesville, VA to Southern Pines, NC (one way) during the first or second week of June (dates are very flexible)

Need a young horse picked up in Ohio and brought to CA. Time frame flexible.

Need hauling PA to IL

I just purchased a horse at Penn National Racetrack, in Grantville, PA, and I need her hauled to Beecher, IL (about 1 hour south of Chicago). She is a 16.2 TB mare, UTD on everything. I need a ride ASAP.

Thanks,
Kelly

Need a oneway ride from Timonium, MD to eastern NC for a 16h tb gelding.

Anyone headed back to KY from Devon PA, I have a 2yo filly looking for a ride…