Unlimited access >

Ridesharing / trailerpooling--Anybody going my way?

South Jersey to Charlottesville VA 6/4/10

2 spots open Saturday June 5th, 2010. Marlton, NJ to Charlottesville, VA. Very tall, very wide 2-horse trailer.

Mare needs ride from Panhandle of Florida to Marathon, NY…ish

Mare retiring to New York. Very, very sweet mare. Easy about everything. I can probably cover all your gas for much less than a professional shipper. Thanks!

Need an open spot from Richmond to Charlottesville

Is anyone traveling to Charlottesville by way of Richmond within the next few weeks? I have a shortie TBx mare who needs to find a ride - the day is flexible. Thanks :smiley:

Jackson MS to VA or nearby

I’m moving end of month to VA, from the Jackson, MS. If anyone is traveling that way, it would really help with moving to get my mare in that general direction, you can be met and not have to do a complete delivery.

Thanks.

Spring Grove, Pa to Ocala, FL

Need ride for two medium ponies…one 5 yo and one 4yo. They can go anytime, they are ready to ship.
Thanks for looking! amycgin@aol.com

I’ll be hauling from Western NY to Nashville, TN Memorial Day weekend. Room for one more horse on the way down. Room for 3 on the way back. Will be traveling in a 3 horse GN Eby slant load. Let me know ASAP if you are somewhere along the route and know a horse who needs a ride. I’m on a budget (taking my horses to a friends house b/c I’m getting divorced) so I’m hoping to help someone out and offset set of my gas costs.

PM or call directly. 716-560-8854

Chris

July 27-Aug. 12 NoVa to Santa Barbara, California, and return.

Shipping one horse (in a big 4h gooseneck with tack room) from NoVa to west coast (Santa Barbara, Cal.) on July 27. Planning to go via I40 with overnight stops in Nashville, Ok/Tx, and Alburquerque.
Return a few days later, taking 10-14 days to ‘see the sights’ – maybe I70, maybe I80, maybe I40 (to see the Grand Canyon!)
I’d be happy to pick up any ‘hitchhikers’ - from another horse or 2 for the full or partial trip (either way - east to west, west to east), cargo, or even … human trafficking. : o )

May 28 CT-NJ-MD-VA, return on May 30

I am bringing an empty two horse bumper pull trailer from northern CT to Medford, NJ, Colora, MD and on to the Winchester, VA area on Friday May 28. I’ll be returning on Sunday May 30. I will have two spots open going down and one or two coming back (depends if I pick up a horse on my way back). Trailer is a brand new Hawk, straight load with ramp. Plenty big enough for tall/wide horses. Could pick up/drop off a horse or two along the way or possibility a bit out of the way (depending on location). PM for info!

Virginia to North Carolina

Looking for a ride for two ponies from northern Virginia to Western North Carolina. Thanks!

Penn National to Blacksburg, VA. I’m taking the 2H warmblood size straight load trailer. Going straight up and straight back. Sometime the weekend of June 12th. (Waiting to hear specifics from trainer. I have only spoken to the syndicate/owners.) I will have room for one more on the return trip to VA.

Looking for a ride for a 16.3 mare from Ocala to Western NY…

Thanks!!

RESCUE FROM NEW HOLLAND to NoVa!

3yo, grey pony from New Holland to Northern Virginia. Monday June 7th between 11am-2pm.

TIA :slight_smile:

2 horses need a ride from carthage NC to stover, MO…

lost the job in NC, and need to get horses to Stover, MO, where a job, and free room/ board awaits…

must be by june 21…PLEASE help, or the horses may end at auction, no other choice…
please contact me at arabianlady2001@yahoo.com

blessings

MT - CT

It looks like I am going to be headed from Northwest Montana to New England at the end of June with a return in early July. I will have spots available both directions. I would be happy to pick-up and drop-off anywhere along the way.

mm.price@hotmail.com

Ocala, FL to Long Island, NY

Looking for a ride from Ocala to Long Island for three ponies. PM for details.
Thanks!

Atlanta, GA to Salt Lake City, UT

Room for one horse.

Leaving North Atlanta August 6.

Stopping in Topeka, KS and Denver, CO before final destination in Salt Lake City, UT.

Des Moines, Iowa == Cannon Falls, MN == Des Moines, IA

Round trip leaving early this Thursday morning (6/10) and coming back late Sunday afternoon (6/13). Like new Featherlite 3H slant, 7’6" tall, wide stalls, ramp. Room for one or possibly two horses. Headed up and down I-35, so possible pick up/drop off at Hwy 30 (Ames), Hwy 20 (Webster City), Hwy 18 (Mason City/Clear Lake), I-90 (Albert Lea), or Hwy 14 (Owatonna) interchanges. PM for details.

Need ride from KY to IN

A yearling filly needs a ride from Munfordville, KY (1 hour south of Louisville on 65) to Indiana. Final destination is Terre Haute, but I can arrange to meet you anywhere in the southern half of the state.

6yr old gelding needs ride from OK to Portland OR

Hello!
I have a 6yr old gelding that needs a ride from Oklahoma (15 miles south of I-40) to his new home in Portland OR. If anyone has an open slot anything after 6/28 for my sweet boy please PM me!

thanks!
Katherine

Ocala to Philadelphia area?

Have a few ponies needing to get to the Philadelphia area from Ocala, FL. They don’t need to travel together so maybe someone has an extra slot or 2?