Unlimited access >

Riding Warehouse - 12 Days of Savings???

Just a heads up to everyone, I just bought a pair of Rock Fish Wellys (aka the best rain boots ever) on the riding warehouse website for 20% OFF! You guys, this is amazing. Admittedly, I bought them for myself but they hinted at having an Ariat & Horseware sale, too. So, I will be buying things for family members, too.
PS - They have professionals choice boots on sale now too if anyone wants to let my husband know (coughProPerformanceXCbootsSizeLargecough)!

here’s my mailer I received: http://www.ridingwarehouse.com/12DaysEnglish.html?utm_source=englishmailinglist&utm_medium=email&utm_content=sale&utm_campaign=16120112englishsavings

Are there any other great sales going on?!

ISellTack.com has hinted she will be extending the 20% off sale on Back of Track items…

Smartpak is doing 25 of Christmas but you have you sign up for the email, and Dover is doing their annual 12 days of Christmas.

Honestly, I haven’t found either oft the above mentioned to have any “great” deals just the usual sale type stuff.

The 12 days of savings at RW are pretty good so far. And I love that they remain in effect throughout the whole 12 days!

[QUOTE=HJdaydream;8961940]
Smartpak is doing 25 of Christmas but you have you sign up for the email, and Dover is doing their annual 12 days of Christmas.

Honestly, I haven’t found either oft the above mentioned to have any “great” deals just the usual sale type stuff.[/QUOTE]

Jeffers is doing one as well. I have subbed to all of the emails, and so far other than the Professional Choice sale at RW, I haven’t been all that impressed. Jeffers especially seems to be just random junk.

Adams Horse Supply is having a 12 Days of Christmas event.

[QUOTE=Scarlet Gilia;8962652]
Adams Horse Supply is having a 12 Days of Christmas event.[/QUOTE]

Usually Adams has changed, their prices are held through the sale so if you don’t get the day 1 item on day 1 it’s still available at the sale price. I’ve shopped with them for years and like them a lot.

[QUOTE=Draftmare;8962462]
Jeffers is doing one as well. I have subbed to all of the emails, and so far other than the Professional Choice sale at RW, I haven’t been all that impressed. Jeffers especially seems to be just random junk.[/QUOTE]

You don’t need udder cream (one of today’s items)??? LOL