Unlimited access >

RIP KIp Rosenthal

Gosh, what a loss. She was such a beautiful rider – I sometimes look at photos of her when I’m seeking inspiration :). I wish I’d had the opportunity to learn from her. She sounds like she was so kind, and someone we should all try to emulate. My condolences to her friends and family.

She was kind, and motivating. I decided right then and there at 11yrs old I would strive to do the same.

6 Likes

Another working adult who did lessons once a week after work at 5:30 or 6:00. Kip’s heart was with the juniors always but she did make the time and effort to meet me for my after work lessons and they were no less intense than the weekend daytime lessons. She even brought cocktails! RIP Kip. I hope you are spending quality time with RC and Pearl.

4 Likes

Kip was a class act. The trainers coming along will never be able to understand.

1 Like

We had a virtual memorial service yesterday that included quite a few people sharing their stories of Kip. I can’t get a direct link to the video (it seems like every time Facebook updates, features go away), but if you go to Kip’s Facebook page, linked below, and scroll down to the first post on her timeline, you should be able to watch it should you so desire.

Updated link to direct video

5 Likes

Thanks for posting the link.

That’s the one upside to the virtual memorials. More people can see them, either in real time or afterwards.

Sorry again for your loss.

Here’s the direct link: Click me

I recommend watching it with a beverage of choice and some napkins because some of the stories told might make you spit that beverage out laughing.

1 Like