Unlimited access >

ROAD TRIP BUDDY to WEG PREP @ GREAT MEADOWS VA

Looking for Last Minute Road Trip Buddies to Great Meadows WEG Prep Event this coming weekend…!

Small field of competitors (13 American pairs, 4 Canadian, have notes, details, & enthusiasm to burn!!!) I’d really like to make the trip but am looking for someone to split fuel/event fee($50 per car for both days)/lodging Saturday night. Rider/Trainer myself, but not at this level. I have become a bit of a high-level-event-horses/riders-stalker & try to make it to the bigger Area I & II events to observe & photograph the competitors (pretty good photo equipment & skill set). Since Normandy is not in my budget this year, would like to make it out this weekend but seeing as it is a little further than my usual travel range I’d really really like to find someone else with time this weekend to justify/limit my expenses…

Dressage 8am Sat, SJ 7pm Sat, XC 9-10am Sunday. This closely packed schedule means trip can be done in 48 hours (I’m heading SW from Connecticut; looking to leave Friday evening or early early Saturday). HAPPY TO MEET INTERESTED PERSON/S ALONG ROUTE, route can be adjusted, no need to be also coming from CT!!! ADDED BONUS is I will take at least a few really nice pictures during the weekend & I’ll be happy to share with trip companions…?!

I can be reached via email at “ejrutan004@gmail.com” or via text message/call at cell number “203.675.2209.”

Ellie

ah sorry - i’ve been looking for the same thing but i will be coming from the total opposite direction.

Thanks for the reply Working Hunter. Could always consider splitting entry fee for the two days (consolidate the two cars to one at parking of some local business) or even lodging Sat evening if you are still considering making the trip… Text me at my cell if think any of that sounds useful (203.675.2209).
Ellie

darn - wish i had seen this sooner!