Unlimited access >

Rob from Major League Eventing

I thought the same thing. So sad…

1 Like

So very young. Shocking. I want to listen to that Pod but I’ll prob end up crying :cry:

2 Likes

It’s not bad, it’s Lainey Ashker talking about being an early guest and how kind they were.

3 Likes

“The Life of the Party” in his obituary bio is exactly the way he came across on the podcast. I agree with whoever said that he was the horse-show-dad to the sport. His enthusiasm and humor made it a pleasure to listen, as well as all I was learning from it. I have listened to so many of their podcasts, never met him but almost feel like I know him.

And he was a Marine in earlier life! Thanks to him for his service.

Godspeed Rob, you will be greatly missed by many strangers who feel like they know you. :heartpulse:

12 Likes

I’ll be at the service Tuesday. I just cannot imagine the world without him. I was a mess when I saw Karen’s post and at best I am just another smiling face when I ran into them at shows.

They did a podcast with me to get the word out about my RRP scholarship and I had a ton of fun, even if it’s likely the least listened to podcast of theirs ever!! (I mean… why listen to me LOL)

He was always kind. I remember how amazing he was when Karen and the boys were competing. How many times we have chatted at Fair Hill and just how much he was willing to invest of himself to help our sport.

I expect we’ll see a memorial award in his name, but by God if we don’t, I will be shocked. Truly.

Em

12 Likes