Unlimited access >

Rooms to rent in Tryon for World Equestrian Games

We have a large, luxury Appalachian log cabin from the 1920s surrounded by forest only 15 min away from the Tryon international equestrian center. We would be happy to rent to two couples with or without children. Priced right for convenience!

do you still have one room available? 9/13-16. Cost per night? Thank you!

LAST CHANCE PRICE REDUCTION $275USD for the pair!!
any reasonable offers> $350US
I have confirmed that the hotel reservation can be transferred

Unfortunately my plans have changed and we will not be able to attend WEG. I have 2 All Session Eventing Passes (Sept 13 – Sept 16) available for sale. Thursday/Friday 9/13 and 9/14 Eventing Dressage (Section 114 GA), Saturday 9/15 XC, and Sunday 9/16 Eventing Show Jumping (second row second deck in Section 115) including medal ceremony. They were purchased at $225US/each (plus fees which came to $521.21US for both.)$670.93 Canadian

We also have a reservation booked for one room in Hendersonville for 3 adults from Wednesday Sept 12 – Monday Sept 17. Cost of the reservation is $553US for the 5 nights. This will cover the Dressage and the Eventing for that weekend. It is a 1/2hr drive to showgrounds. I can transfer the booking. This hotel is sold out for these dates. Please contact me at lauriehuisman@yahoo.ca if you are interested

@Hiddyho1989 - do you still have availability for 9/17-23? What is price? Turns out my hotel room “share” fell through for myself and teen daughter.

For Sale: Lodging PLUS two Session Full Games Passes - $3,000 USD.
The All Session Full Games Passes grant ticket holders access to all of the competition sessions during the full weeks of competition from Tuesday, September 11, through Sunday, September 23. Lodging is about 25 miles from TIEC.

For more information contact Dot at dot.moyer@gmail.com

We have availability during the WEG2018 to accommodate up to 6 people. 2 bedroom, 1 bath home only 12 miles to Equestrian Center. Looking forward to this exciting time for our community. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/27786568?s=51