Unlimited access >

Saddle Survey!

Hi all, (very) longtime lurker here coming out of the shadows. I’m looking to get a sampling of H/J riders’ saddle experiences and preferences for a project that I’m working on. If you’re currently saddle shopping, or have ever bought or sold a saddle, I’d love to hear your thoughts!

The survey is in Google Form format: https://forms.gle/PipGBLxQCMctcVbZA. No contact info or personal details are required.

If you’d like to participate but can’t access the form feel free to message me.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Done.

1 Like

Did it. Made me realize how many saddles I’ve owned over the years!

1 Like

Same :laughing:

1 Like

Done. You might want to correct the spelling of Devoucoux…

Done, I do think there were a few questions where my sentiments didn’t fit with any of the options. For example, I always buy used saddles because I find them to be a much better value than new ones.

2 Likes

Wow! A huge thank you to everyone who has taken the time to fill out the survey. I thought I’d maybe get a handful of submissions. It’s fun to see some of the names whose posts I’ve been reading for years. I’m honored :heart:

Great feedback! I definitely should have included that as an option.

Good catch thank you! I’ve fixed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree there’s some missing options, I chose Used but it’s really because I don’t trust saddle companies to make a new custom saddle that fits the first time around - too many friends with horrific experiences. Much rather buy something that already exists that I know works.

1 Like