Unlimited access >

Samshield Helmet

Alright so I recently bought this Samshield off of EBay because it was a steal, but when I got it in, it didn’t fit as good as my other one. I realized that my original one is a size L while this one is a size M. Do I need to buy a whole new helmet or am I able to replace the liner and be okay?

No, I haven’t tried the liner from my old helmet on my new helmet because I haven’t be to the barn recently and wont be for a while because of my busy schedule

[QUOTE=annairb;8091954]
Alright so I recently bought this Samshield off of EBay because it was a steal, but when I got it in, it didn’t fit as good as my other one. I realized that my original one is a size L while this one is a size M. Do I need to buy a whole new helmet or am I able to replace the liner and be okay?

No, I haven’t tried the liner from my old helmet on my new helmet because I haven’t be to the barn recently and wont be for a while because of my busy schedule[/QUOTE]

The Samshield shells come in S M and L; the size of the liners has specifications for which shell it will work with. If you have the shadowmatt liner in your old helmet you might want to try a premium liner which will give more room. But if your already in the liners that fit the L, then you probably need another L.

Unless it was from a store and new, I’d also be very leery of wearing a used helmet…