Unlimited access >

Samshield show jackets?

Anyone have one? Looking at the Louise specifically. Wondering about the quality and how the sizing runs—I have a samshield show shirt that I would say runs a touch small, are the jackets the same way?

I have a shadbelly by Samshield. Is gorgeous and definitely on the smaller side. I am the same size in Charles Ancona and two sizes less in RJ classics. I think the coat is great quality and is very flattering. Wouldn’t hesitate to invest in it again!

I have a few of the Samshield show coats and I love them! I’m petite and have a short torso/short arms and find these coats fit me best. The fabric is a little stretchy and machine-washable too. They air dry without wrinkles too so no need for dry cleaning/ironing. Highly recommend Samshield coats, they’re very flattering but I agree that they run on the smaller side, at least in length. For reference, I’m 5’3” and 100lbs and wear a size 4 in their coats and x-small in their show shirts.

I absolutely love my Samshield Alix coat!

I would say that mine ran true to size. I ordered an 8 and it fits perfectly. I usually wear a size IT42 (Horse Pilot, Animo, etc.) and wear a small in the AA Motionlite coat.