Unlimited access >

Schooling Shows in or near Fairfield County CT?

Hey guys!

I’m new to the forum but I figured that someone may know of a show or two in my area. I’m in Newtown and not really looking to travel more than an hour so anywhere in Fairfield County is good!

I just want my mare to have a positive, stress-free showing experience so she and I can gain some confidence. Please no fancy Hunt Club or rated shows…very very low-key!:slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

Not in Fairfield ct but these guys run a great schooling series. They have two indoor rings. One big enough for regulation polo

http://www.shallowbrook.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Cabin-Fever-2016.docx

[QUOTE=ebay17;8528893]
Hey guys!

I’m new to the forum but I figured that someone may know of a show or two in my area. I’m in Newtown and not really looking to travel more than an hour so anywhere in Fairfield County is good!

I just want my mare to have a positive, stress-free showing experience so she and I can gain some confidence. Please no fancy Hunt Club or rated shows…very very low-key!:slight_smile:

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]
Sent you a message.

I think Ox Ridge has some unrated schooling shows during the winter. I think Summit Farm may also have some schooling shows (although I’ve never shown there so I can’t speak to that for sure).

Also remembered that Stepping Stone Farm and New Canaan Mounted Troop have schooling shows.

Foxhill farm, , twin lakes, stepping stone, Oxbridge, Gardner town, Fairfield hunt club,pretty much any barn that gives lessons has schooling shows.
Go to the barns’ calendar pages and you’ll get the idea.

Does Lori still work at New Canaan? She is a great coach/trainer.

Thank you everyone!