scoliosis issues, help me design a seat saver to meet my needs

Hello!

I have severe scoliosis, and recently found out one half of my pelvis is larger then the other. The therapist recommended sitting on a book (under my left seatbone), which is practical for driving, and sitting in a chair, but not riding! This makes up for the deficit in my hips, helping me sit level.

I am looking for input on how to design a seat saver that would be built up on the left side (like the book on the chair). I ride 3-5x a week, I do trail riding and jumpers. So the seat saver would have to be pretty stable.

Currently, I have a Cashel gel seat saver (my saddle is hard!). I was toying with the idea of buying another and just cutting away the right half of the foam (but leaving all the straps in place to secure it).

Does anyone else have a better idea, actually ever made something like this before, or even better know where I can buy something like this?

Thank you for the input!
Molly

i have taken various things and put on the bottom of another seat saver - depends on how much room you have in the saddle.

have used the old thinline shims that were made to go in FITS breeches, and have cut up and used various versions of ridergrip.

i also ride w/ the leg on the ‘larger side’ a couple holes shorter.