SE Rehab facilities with swimming?

Looking for suggestions for a quality rehab facility for a sporthorse that offers swimming and a treadmill, and need to stay in the Southeast. I have one on stall rest and hand walking who is not coping well and needs an environment that is better equipped for it. Suggestions and recent experiences appreciated!

I know that there’s at least one in Ocala. Don’t know the name, though.

1 Like

Thanks, EPIC is the one I’m familiar with in Ocala and I have spoken to them.

There’s this one in Tryon, NC

1 Like

Investigate Performax Vet Services at the Jaeckle Center in Thompson Station, TN

1 Like

White Lilac LLC, located in Ocala, FL - it is a racehorse training and rehab center but Katie is very familiar with H/J care and rehab also (a former BigEq/NCAA competitor). There are also facilities for small/med/large turnout areas when that is part of your horses rehab.

1 Like

https://www.phdveterinaryservices.com/clinic Dr Porter is a very good sports med vet, and recently opened a clinic. Has an Aqua Pacer, and an extended lay up/rehab program. Located somewhat north of Ocala, in Alachua.

1 Like

Thank you! I ended up sending her to Kesmarc in Kentucky. So far so good! But I’m making note of all the options, though I really really hope not to need one again lol!

Thank you! I ended up sending her to Kesmarc in Kentucky. So far so good! But I’m making note of all the options, though I really really hope not to need one again lol!