Unlimited access >

Searching for hay near Greenville, SC...

Hello all,

I am new to the forums (and new to the beautiful state of South Carolina as well). I am looking for a good hay supplier either in my area, or someone who can deliver to us. Looking for good horse quality hay - open to Fescue, Timothy, Orchard or Alfalfa mixes… NO coastal. Just moved from Florida and I am looking to stay as far away from Coastal as I can. So far, our local hay guy has not been reliable, and the 200 bales I had brought down from up north of Timothy/Orchard were not super satisfactory.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations. If anyone is in the area and is also looking, would be happy to split a load as well as delivery costs…

Have you joined any of the Facebook forums for the Upstate/Tryon/Aiken area? There’s a lady named Melissa Glass that is in Laurens and she goes to the Midwest frequently and gets orchard/alf and straight alfalfa and brings it back here. She delivers. Most of the time the bales are about $11 delivered but they’re heavy and good quality. I don’t have a phone number for her but you can probably find her on FB. Welcome to Greenville!

Timothy/alfalfa

[QUOTE=RomancingTheBuck;8882885]
Hello all,

I am new to the forums (and new to the beautiful state of South Carolina as well). I am looking for a good hay supplier either in my area, or someone who can deliver to us. Looking for good horse quality hay - open to Fescue, Timothy, Orchard or Alfalfa mixes… NO coastal. Just moved from Florida and I am looking to stay as far away from Coastal as I can. So far, our local hay guy has not been reliable, and the 200 bales I had brought down from up north of Timothy/Orchard were not super satisfactory.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations. If anyone is in the area and is also looking, would be happy to split a load as well as delivery costs…[/QUOTE]

I am located in SC and I have timothy/alfalfa hay very green from Pennsylvania. Weigh about 56 pounds a bale it’s $12 a bale and I deliver for free. I can deliever a whole semi load as well. No extra charge for delivery

If you have any questions you can call or text me at 8288511875 my name is Alison.