Unlimited access >

Seattle Equine Photography?

I just relocated to the Seattle area - yesterday - and am curious. It seems like there is an active equine community here, and I’m very excited to get involved!

So here’s the question. I’m a full-time pro photographer and was thinking about offering special portrait sessions to horse owners in the area - maybe with a holiday theme? Fellow horse people, do you think this is something riders would be interested in?

Just looking for feedback here. Thanks!

There are many, Jay Goss and Coral Link I know well.

I have had to turn down quite a few braiding requests for senior pics the past few weeks because I am just too busy with the last shows of the year (just one more this week then one in October and then I am SO DONE and sleeping in every weekend until Aprrrrrrrriiilllllllllll lalalalaallalaalalalaa!!! Yes, I sang a little there, sorry.) so obviously there is a want for it in these here parts.

ROFL - does she sound like she’s happy to get to sleep in??
I agree about the -interest in your services…

[QUOTE=twotrudoc;7174686]
There are many, Jay Goss and Coral Link I know well.

I have had to turn down quite a few braiding requests for senior pics the past few weeks because I am just too busy with the last shows of the year (just one more this week then one in October and then I am SO DONE and sleeping in every weekend until Aprrrrrrrriiilllllllllll lalalalaallalaalalalaa!!! Yes, I sang a little there, sorry.) so obviously there is a want for it in these here parts.[/QUOTE]

twotrudoc, thanks, glad there is is interest. I figured there would be!

JGHIRETIRE, glad you agree. Here’s to a new town and new clients!