Unlimited access >

Seaver Horse CeeFit girth system

Has anyone seen the CeeFit girth system that monitors the stride length, jumping form of the horse? I came across their account on Instagram yesterday and I am very interested in it. I contacted the company and they only have 1 US retailer and they don’t carry the CeeFit girth into system only the CeeFit heart monitor ( which I already have one: Hylofit- which I’m pretty mad at buying the system last June and then they announced they were closing up shop a few months later and their app would no longer work so you couldn’t use the monitor anymore. You could try and pair it with another app from another company but no guarantee it would work)… anyways, I’m interested in user feedback, thoughts, any riders who use it?

I bought one last year but when it first arrived I had so many issues with the app. It would open and immediately crash. I contacted Seaver and they said their app had an issue with the newest version of Android. It took about 2 months and me finally disputing the charge with my credit card to get them to fix it. Once the app worked, I thought it was a really useful tool… but because of the initial experience I have a hard time recommending it.