Unlimited access >

Secret Santa 2020 - Cuz we have to!!!! -- Entries Due October 30th

Glad to be of good cheer
For an extra year!

Ok, rhymed out at the moment. I admit I kind of ran with a theme this year, but it is because a few things are shareable for your family. Still crafting, so a bit behind in timing, but hoping to have everything ready to go soon.

@Sarah616
Just awaiting your last gift to arrive… I should be able to pack up your box to send early next week!

Oh no! This is my first year actually being active on COTH and I had no idea this existed. I want to participate next year, but what kind of things do people buy as presents? Horse related items or just anything?

Wow, thanks Elf! I am so excited! Sorry I cannot rhyme, only elves can do that :slight_smile:

Once you receive your giftee’s profile, read it carefully to see what they like, don’t like, etc. Then just have fun! It doesn’t have to be horse related, just something that brightens their day :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much @cheektwocheek!! I got my box a few days ago and couldn’t hold off any longer on opening it! What oodles of great gifts inside! The saddle pad is great - it won’t be hot, but I’ll be able to use it at a clinic next weekend! I love the bookends, they are so cute - there is even writing on the pages that the cats are reading. :grinning: The cats already started playing with the mice and the octopus is so cute, and Bogie will absolutely love the treats, and I am excited about the chocolates. All in all I’m feeling so spoiled and blessed! Not to mention how lovely your wrapping and ribbons and the ornaments. Thank you again and many happy holidays! :santa: :gift: :christmas_tree: :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Ho Ho Ho!

This is to my unnamed SS recipient. FINALLY, part of your present came in today (I ordered in November)! YAY, I can mail things next week! I have a counterpart to one of your gifts and ordered myself one of your gifts which I have on as I type this and LOVE. I didn’t get an elf account this year because I have been slammed by my new job that has me working all the time. So I’m taking a different approach by saying how much I love your gifts and have them, too! I hope you will love them like I do.

Ho Ho Ho,
J-Lu

1 Like

BTW, I think I received my SS gift last week. I think. I’m not planning to open the box until Christmas and I hope that’s OK with my elf! I never open my SS gifts until Christmas. I just look at it every day and it warms my heart!!!

2 Likes

Zevida, so happy to know you enjoyed your gifts! I loved shopping for all of you, have a wonderfully safe and peaceful Merry Christmas🎄

Chai, I was finally able to get into the post office (with a lot of new friends) and get your box headed your way. Should be there Thurs. You are welcome to open it or save it. Hope you like everything!

Meg, aka @RoughOut, I received the package today. The gifts are under the tree, and will be opened on Christmas Day. Thank you in advance for your thoughtfulness, and the great rhyme in the card. I will post on the day as well. Merry Christmas to you.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to @LovelyBay! She is the most thoughtful Elf ever! I know I thanked you already through email, but your box was truly full of so many thoughtful gifts. One of the highlights of my box was a beautiful handmade pine and resin cheese board milled from pine on her property!

I had so much fun shopping for my giftee as well. I love this time of year and the COTH Secret Santa! Thanks again @ChocoMare for putting this together every year!

6 Likes

Cheese board milled from pine on her property? That is so cool!!!

2 Likes

oh good it arrived! I am so happy! Merry Christmas!

Thanks, Meredith! Just got my box. I absolutely love that shade of blue on the pad and leg wraps, and yes, it will look great on Toccata. Also liked the cute cat mug and the warmer, and the cats appreciate the nice box that can be double occupancy.

1 Like

J-Lu, I’m in a similar boat with my new job, plus dealing with my mom passing away last week. An elf account update just wasn’t gonna happen.

Oh yay! I’m glad it arrived earlier than I thought! I didn’t even think about the cat house potential of the box but always happy to help :rofl:

1 Like

Making a new Secret Santa account just isn’t going to happen this year, but I mailed my Secret Santa’s package today. So, if you’re still waiting for a package, I might be your elf! Lol. Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Oh no, @HorsesinHaiti! I’m so sorry about your mom and I hope you are doing as well as possible with such a loss. I’m newly working for a start-up company. Oh. My. God.

1 Like

Sorry to read about your Mom, I lost my brother last week as well. I’m so done with 2020.

2 Likes