Unlimited access >

Selling 2 Sunday Stadium Seat tickets and 2 Saturday night Grand Prix tickets

I have 2 Sunday Stadium Seat tickets in section 207, Row J, Seats 3 & 4. I bought them during the Early Bird Discount selling time. They were each $57 + $5.70 fee. So, $62.70 each. Today, a seat a couple of rows back would cost a total of $76 … I also have the same seats available for the Saturday night Grand Prix. Those are $17 each. Those won’t cost anymore if you bought them on your own today. But, the location is better than when you can get today.

Hi! Just checking if the Kentucky Cup tickets for Saturday evening are still available?

Hello. Yes. I still have 2 tickets to the Kentucky Invitational Grand Prix happening the evening of Saturday, April 27th.

Are the Sunday tickets still available? If so I’ll take them. Thanks!

They are. :slightly_smiling_face: Do you have Venmo? If so, I’m @dmaillie. (Please be careful of the spelling.) The last 4 digits of my phone number are 2570. If you send me your email address, I’ll forward you the tickets. My email address is dmaillie@yahoo.com. Take care, Denise Maillie

My full cellphone number is 302-379-2570 if you want to text me.

They are. :slightly_smiling_face: Do you have Venmo? If so, I’m @dmaillie. (Please be careful of the spelling.) The last 4 digits of my phone number are 2570. If you send me your email address, I’ll forward you the tickets. My email address is dmaillie@yahoo.com. Take care, Denise Maillie

Hello. Yes. I still have 2 tickets to the Kentucky Invitational Grand Prix happening the evening of Saturday, April 27th.

Sent you a private message

A post was merged into an existing topic: Kentucky ticket exchange