Unlimited access >

Send us Gals to War...

Take all American women who are within five years of menopause-
train us for a few weeks, outift us with automatic
weapons, grenades, gas masks moisturizer with SPF15, Prozac, hormones, chocolate, and canned
tuna drop us (parachuted , preferably) across the
landscape of Afghanistan, and let us do what comes naturally.

Think about it. Our anger quotient alone, even when doing standard stuff like grocery shopping and paying bills, is formidable enough to make even men in turbans tremble.

We’ve had our children, we would gladly suffer or
die to protect them and their future. We’d like to get away from our husbands, if they
haven’t left already. And those of us who are
single, the prospect of finding a good man with whom to share life is about as likely as being
struck by lightning. We have nothing to lose.

We’ve survived the water diet, the protein diet, the carbohydrate diet and the grapefruit diet and gyms and saunas across America and never
lost a pound. WE can easily survive months in the
hostile terrain of Afghanistan with no food at all!

We’ve spent years tracking down our husbands or
lovers in bars, hardware stores, or sporting events…finding bin Laden in some cave will
be no problem. Uniting all the warring tribes of
Afghanistan in a new government?
Oh please…we’ve planned the seating arrangements
for in-laws and extended families at Thanksgiving dinners for years…we understand tribal
warfare.

Between us, we’ve divorced enough husbands to know every trick there is for how they hide, launder, or cover up bank accounts and money
sources. We know how to find the money and we know
how to seize it…with or without the government’s help!

Let us go and fight. The Taliban hates women.
Imagine their horror as we crawl like ants with hot-flashes over their godforsaken terrain.

Behind every good woman lies a trail of men

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Miniwelsh:
even worse than a teenage daughter is a pre-teen almost step daughter.
Behind every good woman lies a trail of men<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW, now that is a TOUGH one to top!! Sheesh, I think I’ll wish that one ON my enemies!!!

SLW

I was in an interracial relationship, I am white and the little girl is black and has a mother who lives to tell her how horrible white people are.

I think they will probably be putting me on the front lines

that I used to share an apartment building with in college.

First, they’d scare off half the soldiers with their claws and up-dos.

Then, they could start yelling at the other half about how they need the $%#& cheez whiz for their %^&*$#$@ crackers. With their ear drums ruptured, they’d be out of dodge.

Then, any remaining soldiers could be scammed out of everything they owned. These women were SMART with a capital S when it came to getting cash and other items…

The witchy witch witch of south central NC.

Take all American women who are within five years of menopause-
train us for a few weeks, outift us with automatic
weapons, grenades, gas masks moisturizer with SPF15, Prozac, hormones, chocolate, and canned
tuna drop us (parachuted , preferably) across the
landscape of Afghanistan, and let us do what comes naturally.

Think about it. Our anger quotient alone, even when doing standard stuff like grocery shopping and paying bills, is formidable enough to make even men in turbans tremble.

We’ve had our children, we would gladly suffer or
die to protect them and their future. We’d like to get away from our husbands, if they
haven’t left already. And those of us who are
single, the prospect of finding a good man with whom to share life is about as likely as being
struck by lightning. We have nothing to lose.

We’ve survived the water diet, the protein diet, the carbohydrate diet and the grapefruit diet and gyms and saunas across America and never
lost a pound. WE can easily survive months in the
hostile terrain of Afghanistan with no food at all!

We’ve spent years tracking down our husbands or
lovers in bars, hardware stores, or sporting events…finding bin Laden in some cave will
be no problem. Uniting all the warring tribes of
Afghanistan in a new government?
Oh please…we’ve planned the seating arrangements
for in-laws and extended families at Thanksgiving dinners for years…we understand tribal
warfare.

Between us, we’ve divorced enough husbands to know every trick there is for how they hide, launder, or cover up bank accounts and money
sources. We know how to find the money and we know
how to seize it…with or without the government’s help!

Let us go and fight. The Taliban hates women.
Imagine their horror as we crawl like ants with hot-flashes over their godforsaken terrain.

My poor mother became incontinent when suffering through menopause - she could, thusly, be put to work extinguishing any fires during raids.

My darling daughter has, at the very least, been very consistent about alternating between The Very Best Child and the Very Worst Child over her 11.5 years on earth. This is a child who, at the age of 2, would peer into your eyes with profoundly sad eyes and query, “why do you hate me so much?” should one deign to say no to her. She hasn’t changed much.

As it relates to horses, it’s interesting that she won’t hesitate to whack her brother’s face with a Rubbermaid stool but shrinks when told to give a misbehaved pony a whonk with the crop. I was hoping that her compassion for horses would filter into her relationship with her 9 year old brother - but according to her, he remains a plague on humanity.

Miniwelsh,

You are SOOOOO on the money here, but I suggest that you drop the chocolate. We need to be REALLY mad when we go over there!!! Nothing like not having chocolate and all of us cycling at the same time…Watch out Bin Laden!!

was that we draft people who are 65 or older.

Ample supply of recruits, and we take care of those pesky Social Security funding issues in one easy move.

Mother and Father Nags were equally unimpressed.

but I thought it was right on as well! Although good point about the chocolate…look out Afghanistan!

Too funny, and too true!

Use the Force.

I received that in an email last week, right after having a “disagreement” with my Middle School aged daughter. Have you had a “disagreement” with a 12 year old recently?? I suggest that we pack all our 12 and 13 year old girls up and parachute them into hostile land. Their hormones are EVEN more WHACKED than ours and they STILL THINK they know it all!!! I lost the “disagreement”, kept the kid, but the men at the feed store who got to hear me vent liked my idea!

SLW

My cousin sent me that. It had me in hysterics, as well as everyone else on my hall.
marion

even worse than a teenage daughter is a pre-teen almost step daughter. I will ask my ex-SO if we could borrow her for a few months of training, After six years of her, I think I qualify as one of the biggest *itches in America right now

The elderly, preteens, and pausing women! What will your guys think of next???

I love this one!!!

Also reminds me of the bumper sticker:

I’m out of ESTROGEN and
I have a loaded gun!

No truer words spoken.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

lol… i gave my mom a coffee cup for christmas a while ago that had a picture of a lady in riding clothes holding a whip, and said something like, i’m out of estrogen and i have a whip… funny stuff