September Yearling Sales 2020

Could anyone post a photo or link to the yearling mentioned in the first posts that looks like The Tetrarch? Would love to see him. Skydy, I’ll prod my memory about the horses and the track. It was a great time - like a dream come true for me. Seems surreal now as I think a rocking chair makes more sense then starting a young (BIG) Trakehner I bred, LOL. Thankfully, she is a sweetheart and should not be a problem as my body creaks - getting on might be the biggest challenge, LOL.

LaurieB - Do you have any horses at the September sales?

Don’t know that he really looks like him, but he has The Tetrarch’s spots. http://www.fasigtipton.com/2020/Sele…d/videos/63483

Half to Tiz The Law RNA at 245K

No. Possibly one in October.

Very nice More Than Ready filly out of an AP Indy mare.

Now the Kentucky bred yearlings are selling.

First Arrogate Colt hammer price 350K. RNA

PON filly is a handful. Looked as if she was considering a somersault.:yes:

Lovely Midshipman colt.:yes:

Another nice More Than Ready filly.

RNA at 290K Guess her connections liked her too.:slight_smile:

Big Into Mischief colt selling now. Very well bred. Hammer price 450K. Have a feeling he’ll be RNA.

Nyquist has some very nice yearlings.

RNA?? Reserve Not ???

Quality Road filly out of Irish 2000 Guineas winner Marvellous (Galileo) 1.5 Million hammer price.

1 Like

Attained

I was wrong. Into Mischief colt sold for 450K to Spendthrift and My Racehorse.com!

Did you get a piece of him @unforgettable? :smiley:

1 Like

Is there someway to tell if a colt/filly HASN’T been sold? I know I can check by ‘updating the results’, but I’m not hearing “Not Sold” from the auctioneer.

The only way I can tell is when the auctioneer says “your horse” it’s usually RNA. They don’t announce RNA’s like the Australian sales do. Someone with more experience than I may have a way of telling. Apparently the buyers at the sales know what the reserve is.

Like that the Uncle Mo filly just sold well. I’ve liked his racing babies, although they don’t ALWAYS win. :winkgrin: