Unlimited access >

Serious concern for VTRider

I wasn’t sure if I was going to share this information with my fellow BBers. However, I feel compelled to let you all know about VTRider’s secret sickness…

When I was in Virginia showing, VTRider tried to get me to go to a truckstop with her…to make money for dinner that night w/ Sea Urchin, Moesha, etc. She did not want to skip the dinner and let them know she couldn’t afford it…now I know how she got those new 1/2 chaps.

I was appauled! I earn my extra money braiding! I said “NO NO NO”. Well, she didn’t listen…she got in her pickup truck, with her stock trailer in tow, and headed to the nearest truck stop.

Just a couple hours later she joined us for dinner. However, I felt very uncomfortable sitting next to her after know what had just happened. She was most generous, and treated us all to dinner…however I did not enjoy the dinner as much as I could have. Plus, there were shavings from the trailer still in her hair!

Is there help for this? I am not sure… Please advise…VTRider need us all right now.

[I]“If you can’t beat 'em with brains, beat 'em with bullshit!”

• Tommy Serio, 2001[/I]

VTrider, I’m shocked. And here I thought you were a one professional woman!

“There’s something about the outside of a horse that’s good for the inside of a man.”

– Winston Churchill

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>VTRider…needs help! She needs to get away from crazy VA Clique and her VATech friends.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

VTrider is more than welcome to join the NY Clique. Come On Up, VT.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slugger:

VTRider chasing after Harold Chopping in the hotel lobby- ugh, I can’t bear to remember anymore! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

slugger…would you like to tell the truth now? Who, might I ask, instigated the HC run-in?

There are actually two men on the planet willing to be betrothed to Colin.

Well Inveness,

VT is certainly a “professional” from what I hear…Them Hokies, so how like them to look for the “easy” job to make money.

Slugger,

Honey, I’m right there behind you for HC!!! Those eyes mesmerize me. I would do anything he probably would ask of me…but that ain’t happening in MY lifetime!!! But D*** good to look at on an early early cold morning. I knew you were a kindred spirit when I heard you had him on your list too. No wonder I like you so much!!! Such exquisite taste in horses and men…

I wasn’t sure if I was going to share this information with my fellow BBers. However, I feel compelled to let you all know about VTRider’s secret sickness…

When I was in Virginia showing, VTRider tried to get me to go to a truckstop with her…to make money for dinner that night w/ Sea Urchin, Moesha, etc. She did not want to skip the dinner and let them know she couldn’t afford it…now I know how she got those new 1/2 chaps.

I was appauled! I earn my extra money braiding! I said “NO NO NO”. Well, she didn’t listen…she got in her pickup truck, with her stock trailer in tow, and headed to the nearest truck stop.

Just a couple hours later she joined us for dinner. However, I felt very uncomfortable sitting next to her after know what had just happened. She was most generous, and treated us all to dinner…however I did not enjoy the dinner as much as I could have. Plus, there were shavings from the trailer still in her hair!

Is there help for this? I am not sure… Please advise…VTRider need us all right now.

• Tommy Serio, 2001[/I]

VTRider took advantage of me, in my inebriety, and used me to do her dirty work. “Go forth, slugger”, she said, “and bring me Harold of the dark locks and high voice!”. As Moesha can attest, I did as was requested.

I just love you guys!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAD:

VTrider is more than welcome to join the NY Clique.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too cold in the winter…would need to relocate to some place like…umm…say…West Palm Beach

Better be nice to me if she wishes for a repeat performance on Promises Kept at Middleburg next year with her East Coast Trainer. Just remember Colin, my horse saved you from being tortured by Sea Urchin for another year with lawn dart jokes!!!

She is in serious need of some PROFESSIONAL help and mediation.

The sex…the lies…the implants…and her “lessons”…oh, my…

• Tommy Serio, 2001[/I]

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Given my pious nature, I will pray for VT to see the way… <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, when confronted by the beatific Sea Urchin, it seems many a smitten lass has wondered, ‘is that a rosary in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?’.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VTrider:

would need to relocate to some place like…umm…say…West Palm Beach<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know that I have thought up an affordable way for you and PK to do that, too.

VTrider, it’s nice to know a girl can always make a living!

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!!

Hey Colin watch the WV comments!!

I would hope you all could find something HORSEY to talk about … NOT including the stock trailer, thank you very much!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAD:

You know that I have thought up an affordable way for you and PK to do that, too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My word - truckstops in West Palm?!

I can not let this go any longer…your hanging out at truck stops and…ummm…is just not right, VT!!! I think you need to talk to someone about that. Is it common in West Virginia? Did you learn that at VA Tech?

Sea Urchin very concerned as well. Why do you think he drank so much at dinner that night??? Certainly NOT because he’s an alcoholic!

• Tommy Serio, 2001[/I]

MUST be a horney West Virginia thing!

Good god…and a West Virginia transplant in UTAH! Even worse!

I must NOT let you NEAR VT…who is ALREADY in need of some serious help!

• Tommy Serio, 2001[/I]