Shadbelly for petite, mature rider?

Are there any shadbellies that look good on short riders? I feel like I’m playing dress up in my mom’s closet! I’ve heard that ones that aren’t double breasted elongate the body, like the Accademia Italiana Diva. Comments? Suggestions? Thanks!

If you have a short torso the ovation shadbelly is pretty. I’m 5’4" and it was just a little short for me. I just ordered a pikeur soft shell that is absolutely stunning and fits better in the torso but I think if I were shorter the ovation would have worked fine.

Littleredmare, where did you order the Pikeur soft shell from?

I am also 5’4" and got the Pikeur softshell. I bought mine through Amira: http://www.amirashop.co.uk/acatalog/Pikeur-Ladies-Dressage-Coat--Shadbelly----Soft-Shell--43--AE617706.html#SID=175

If you’re not on a budget, the Alessandro Albanese made to measure coats are to die for. . . They’re custom, and amazing.

If you are on a budget, consider the TuffRider Shadbelly, it is too short for me. . I’m 5’7" but with a very short waist. . . The RJ Classics Shadbelly also might work. You might also fit into a children’s sized RJ. The 16 is pretty generous!