Unlimited access >

Shipper recommendations from CA to CO

Does anyone have a recommendation of shippers to use or NOT to use going from CA to CO? My experience has all been with East Coast shippers, any help would be appreciated.

I don’t have any recommendations, but fyi, the big shipper based out of Colorado Springs has bad reviews.

I used Bob Hubbard (years ago, like 10) to ship a horse from CA to NY. They did a great job.

Just call the guys at Brookledge (KY) and ask them who they recommend. Often east coast shippers head cross country and back when they get a load lined up.

Another vote for Bob Hubbard. Went from CA to WI with no issues.

[QUOTE=danacat;8536850]
Just call the guys at Brookledge (KY) and ask them who they recommend. Often east coast shippers head cross country and back when they get a load lined up.[/QUOTE]

Brookledge has 10 vans, if not more by now, that work on the West Coast.

http://www.yetterequinetransport.com/

These guys are based in California, and recently brought an Iberian Warmblood down to me. SUPER professional and great care- the trailer is a 4 horse face-to-face and they are experienced horse people.

I would used them again in a heartbeat.

Equine express or Bob Hubbard. Both are very good.

Just had my new horse delivered by Bob Hubbard from CA to CO. They pick up at local facilities then load the monster 65’ van with that week’s shipment.

When the van arrived, I checked the inside and all the stalls had been recently cleaned. My horse arrived in good shape, walked off the van curiously looking around. He looks a bit tired, but I’m pleased with them. Thumbs up for Hubbard!

Hubbard delivered an ancient retiree to us. Horse looked great for her age, but drivers noted she did not drink much for hours (did at beginning of trip). They moved her to a box and asked us to call veterinarian so he could be there upon arrival. Both drivers were excellent horsemen. Horse got some fluids and slept for days! Then she lived many more years. Hubbard did a great job.