Unlimited access >

Shout out to Edgewood customer service!

I’d like to give a nice shout out to Barbara and the Edgewood team for their great customer service. I had a quality problem with my new bridle (not purchased locally) and after examining my photos, they asked me to send it to them for repairs.

They did an excellent job and though I was out the shipping/insurance to them, it was worth the $18.

Normally, they do ask that any quality issues be handled with the local tack shop but it was nice that they made the exception after seeing the photos.

The turn time for the repair was also excellent (10 days). As we all know, bad reviews spread like wildfire. So here is a good review.

Spread it like wildfire! :smiley:

I never had any quality control issues with my Edgewood but I do love their bridles. Glad to know they have such excellent customer service and very nice of you to let us know about your experience. Too often we only post about our complaints.

Barbara hasn’t been there in a few years. :frowning:
Glad you have such a great experience with Laurel. Sometimes she can be a little tough.

I have found Edgewood to have the worst customer service. I like their bridles and have a few of them and their martingales, but when I had a problem they told me not to call them and they were incredibly rude.

[QUOTE=Tony;7524735]
I have found Edgewood to have the worst customer service. I like their bridles and have a few of them and their martingales, but when I had a problem they told me not to call them and they were incredibly rude.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, have to agree with this. They were interested in passing the buck and not helping when I had a problem. Boo.

[QUOTE=shedllybip;7524726]
Barbara hasn’t been there in a few years. :frowning:
Glad you have such a great experience with Laurel. Sometimes she can be a little tough.[/QUOTE]

Oh, well she must be using Barbara’s email because that is the address that they sent to me.

Anyway, I was very pleased with their service and the bridle looks great. This thread is not meant to have a debate, just to thank them publicly for going the extra mile for me. :smiley:

I’m just glad to hear they didn’t close up shop… things were looking weird their for a bit. I love their bridles.

[QUOTE=Tony;7524735]
I have found Edgewood to have the worst customer service. I like their bridles and have a few of them and their martingales, but when I had a problem they told me not to call them and they were incredibly rude.[/QUOTE]

I love my Edgewood bridles. However, when I contacted them in search of an oversized padded fancy stitched browband (I can’t seem to find them anywhere), I didn’t even get an email response back. I agree with the poor customer service, especially when someone is wanting to spend money on their products.