Unlimited access >

Show coats that aren't black, navy or grey?

I have a lovely brown coat from FairPlay; not expensive, tech fabric, nice! https://equizoneonline.com/collections/fair-play/ladies-jackets

1 Like

How is the FairPlay sizing, relative to say, Pikeur?

Also curious about this.

I gave up on a sharp, colored, four button dressage coat many moons ago! Another vote for the Motion Lite here, if you’re okay with three buttons. I have navy and maroon, and maroon is just dreamy on my bay. Asmar also usually has a nice selection of color coats too. They had the most gorgeous sage green one a few years ago, but the collective hive mind figured it would be too light to be dressage legal. Although…now the USEA has basically unleashed show legal chaos, it might be time to try and find it again…

1 Like

I’m definitely leaning towards the Motionlite.

It’s somewhat disappointing that more colours aren’t available. I’m hoping over the next few years, it loosens up a bit!

This is my hope too, I’ve had dreams of a dark purple coat for a long time. It’s not even that wild of a color and I’m surprised no one makes one, but trust me, I have scoured the internet and it does not exist. Hopefully the market starts catering to the eventers and someone makes one.

2 Likes

The AA “Primatova” or the RJ Classics Plum isn’t dark enough? Have you tried any AQHA Huntseat shops? They seem to do a lot of different colors and styles and a lot more custom work, from what I’ve seen, for not outrageous prices.

1 Like

Annie’s (I thought) had a purple coat, but tbh, while I think their coats are lovely, I can’t do the bling on them. Deeeepending on your budget, South East Sporthorse also makes some bomb custom coats

1 Like

I know it’s an Aussie site but I’m about to buy one of these.

Super good price. A friend has one and because it’s more mesh material it’s very cool and breathable too.

2 Likes

Please report back when you have it! I’d love to know how the sizing runs because they look really nice!

@weixiao it arrived yesterday!

Beautiful jacket. Very light weight and true to size. It’s a mesh fabric on the outside which may look a little odd up really close. But once you take a step back you can’t notice it.

I’m in love. I can’t wait to wear it out competing.

1 Like