Unlimited access >

Show Jumping Tues -- Speed Class Results?

Evidently Session 2 is about to start (8:05 EDT). Does anyone know how session 1 went? Please do not link me to the WEG site – I have been trying to find my way around it for a week now and I can never get the information I am looking for – specifically “Schedules and Results”. I am a member so I can see events Live, but that seems to make no difference in my ability to access data.

I would love a link to another site which has up to date info. I have tried Horse and Hound, and COTH sites, but they are far behind and do not give all the riders and scores (at least they didn’t for dressage and eventing).

TIA

Yes there are results…
First session… Ireland,France and Sweden are on top…
Schedule & Results, then Speed competition and click Live on the right

Annoyingly difficult to locate http://score.normandie2014.com/live/read/index.php?discipline=jumping

Surprised to see so many empty seats!!

Clipmyhorse has live feed here(with German Proxy): http://www.clipmyhorse.de/de/live/channel/7/livestream—alltech-fei-weltreiterspiele-2014-2014. Here’s the live scoring:http://www.normandy2014.com/live/1/saut-d-obstacles

Ireland, France, France, Germany and Canada!! The French are doing great… 3 in the top 10!

Jeroen Dubbeldam’s view of the course was interesting on dehoefslag.nl. Words to the effect that the course was full of rollbacks starting early on, and that his strategy was to do the tightest turns possible without asking for the utmost in speed as there is much more jumping to be done. After his first rollback distance came up correctly it was easy to keep the rhythm and his young horse did a very efficient clear. Sounds like this course will really separate the riders from the passengers. Should be good watching for Status, Casall, London and Cortes. Way to go Woklahoma and Dixson! Woot! Woot!

And even though I am slightly uncomfortable with the final four format how fun would it be to see Michael Whitaker in there. He’s within striking distance if Viking can keep his sh!t together.

[QUOTE=Lord Helpus;7742396]
Evidently Session 2 is about to start (8:05 EDT). Does anyone know how session 1 went? Please do not link me to the WEG site – I have been trying to find my way around it for a week now and I can never get the information I am looking for – specifically “Schedules and Results”. I am a member so I can see events Live, but that seems to make no difference in my ability to access data.

I would love a link to another site which has up to date info. I have tried Horse and Hound, and COTH sites, but they are far behind and do not give all the riders and scores (at least they didn’t for dressage and eventing).

TIA[/QUOTE]

Well I am glad I am not the only one who can’t find my way around that darn site. Its useless, or I am hopeless (most likely the latter).

they replied to me that they had a glitch a little while ago, but that the site had been working very well since the beginning… so … it’s us! I do find it complicated too.

I downloaded the app which is easier to navigate but gives me an error more times than not when I try to pull up results.

YEA for Beezie!!! Love it that she is a one name person. :smiley:

I was riding the course with her every step of the way and she rode it to my instructions. Waiting when I said wait, and moving up when I said go for it. God am I good. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[QUOTE=Lord Helpus;7742798]
YEA for Beezie!!! Love it that she is a one name person. :smiley:

I was riding the course with her every step of the way and she rode it to my instructions. Waiting when I said wait, and moving up when I said go for it. God am I good. :smiley: :smiley: :D[/QUOTE]
:lol: