I’m wondering if any COTH peeps have dealt with anything similar to help me decide if we need to go to the vet ASAP to get it checked or if we can wait a few weeks for a regularly scheduled visit.
Scout is an insanely healthy 12-y-o large-breed mutt. An “oops-a-doodle” perhaps. I just found this bump on his foreleg and it’s 4mm diameter.
Any thoughts on urgency?