So we did a little show..

And had a freakin blast!!

Last saturday we headed with 3 other schoolies to a local in barn show(somewhat hunter show?)

We did the w/t eq,w/t poles and command classes and placed 7th 7th and 3rd. He was kinda very excitable in the group classes(but then again he’s a dressage horse and hunter u/s are crazy classes) and was strong but thats okay we can do some hack divisions this summer to get used to it:)

Here’s a pic of us at the show: I know its not a great angle and my reins slipped horribly as I was using a school bridle with laced reins.

We’re planning to do 1st llevel next year too, but I have to figure out a snaffle to put him in- I’m thinking either a mullen loose ring or baucher happymouth or maybe a french link happymouth? which is dressage legal?

Glad you had a fun show. Congratulations!

Congrats!!

Is that a purple pad AND girth? Or a girth cover? (I just know people who love anything purple)

How Cute! you both look totally happy! and I love purple!!!
I loved the barn shows when I was a student. some of the best times!

Rita

[QUOTE=DressageGeek “Ribbon Ho”;4520776]
Congrats!!

Is that a purple pad AND girth? Or a girth cover? (I just know people who love anything purple)[/QUOTE]

Its a girth cover that matches the quilted pad(funny thing is I bought them at different times!)

I also Have a purple cooler and halter that are a really nice royal purple.