Something that's working for me as I heal

By nature, I am a skeptic and my job as an analyst requires that I err on the side of caution. I am saying this to let anyone that reads this know that what I am going to recommend isn’t typical for me. But I’m learning to be more open in general. :slight_smile:

I had a very serious jumping accident one year ago and have healed about 85%, which I am very fortunate for. I am riding again and love my horse and sport as much as ever. But, coming back from an injury has been mentally and physically very hard for me. It’s like my mind and body havent figured out how to work together like before. Baby steps. Then someone in my local community told me about a lady who does holistic energy healing for people and animals. All I can say is, I have begun to feel “whole” again. It’s hard to describe, but, I feel better. Many of you reading this will know about energy work already. The link below is the website of the person I found and I just wanted to pass it along in case anyone was interested. Feel free to PM me too.

http://elementsofenergy.com/

My friend sent me reiki from afar while I as undergoing chemotherapy and radiation. She sent it in the evenings and it really soothed me and helped me sleep, so I totally get it.
I don’t understand it, but i have felt it work.