Unlimited access >

Southern Pines Adult Ammy Trainer/Barn

Hi! I recently moved to Southern Pines and I am looking for barn that offers board and training, preferably goes to shows, and has other adult amateurs in the barn so there’s some activity in the after work late afternoon hours when I can ride. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

I highly recommend Lynn Doki at Walhalla Farm in Aberdeen. FEI Grand Prix Rider and Trainer, USDF Silver Medalist and L graduate. Amazing trainer. Wicked sense of humor. Makes learning dressage fun! Great with the biomechanics of horse and rider. Huge covered and lighted arena with access to trails. Amazing care of the horses. Quiet and no drama facility. Once a month she has Jaron Verhij of Dutch Dressage LLC come do lessons. He is also amazing.

She is on Facebook under Lynn Doki and Walhalla Farm. I can’t recommend her enough! Check her out!!!

2 Likes

Check out Koby Robson dressage. She’s in the area and is very good.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about her operation but Fie Studnitz Andersen is in the Sourthern Pines area during the winter months. She is the person who showed the horse with the fancy clip job at Dressage Finals a few months ago.