Unlimited access >

Square Cut Saddle Pads

Does anybody know where to find one? I’ve seen a few BNT barns with this sharp, square cut style of saddle pad, but internet searches have produced no results. Thanks!

Is it an English or a Western pad?

If English, the main thing that comes to mind is something like a Poly Pad.

images

1 Like

I’m talking about English saddle pads that are the same basic style and design as normal quilted jumping pads but with square/sharp edges.

1 Like

Are you looking for something like the PS of Sweden dressage pads where one corner is a square?

Hufglocken also has those “baroque” pads that have sharp triangular corners, but those aren’t square.

1 Like

Oh, okay, I know what you’re talking about! I’ve seen those around, but don’t know where to find one.

It looks like when the back corner is squared off straight, that’s called a flag tail (as opposed to the swallow tail which has a little bit more of a flourish/point to it) so maybe that would help with searching

Padded Ponies makes custom pads any way u want them. Could not find swallow tail for my dressage horse at his one and probably only show, so had one made. Suggest calling to verify order details. Nice people made suggestions to improve my order. Paddedponies.com

Are you looking for dressage cut, or jumping/AP?

I’m looking for jumper/ap. Just like a basic quilted saddle pad but instead of round edges, sharp, square ones.

I think you are looking for these? They are available from Equitex as a custom order
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfhgXV6PDY4/?igshid=NjZiMGI4OTY%3D