Unlimited access >

Stallion recommendations for Cassini II mare

Hi everyone. I’m looking for stallion recommendations for my Cassini II mare. Here’s her pedigree: pedigree

She’s an old style holsteiner, built like a brick house. I’d like to refine her and aim to keep the foal’s height at or around 17hh. She throws big, and I’d ideally like to have something around 16.2, but we all know how that works :roll_eyes: . The requirements are: ammy friendly, jumper/eventer type, and offspring must be registerable with ahha.

Her Contendro I colt, who’s now coming 2, is perfect, and if I cannot find another stallion that I like I will just re-breed. I do like Contefino though. Thoughts?

I have a very nice filly by Casquino out of my somewhat old fashioned Graf Top mare. The foal is tall but very modern and leggy. She has a super canter and is very sweet and trainable. She was a super star for her first farrier trim yesterday and is really bold and fun. There are some photos in the 2022 foal watch thread, but I can send more and some video if you’re interested.

What about Diarado or Gentleman (I believe he is available in the US this year) if frozen is an option?