Unlimited access >

Stolen Filly in TX!

A ONE MONTH OLD filly was stolen from Grand Prarie, TX

Black, Egyptian Arabian with star, snip and one white sock on left hind leg. Mare is not doing well.

Contact Diana Paulson in Grand Prairie PD at: 972/237-8777 or Debbie at hossinroun@aol.com.

For photo, go to

Stolen Filly Flyer

Houston Area Stolen Horse Alerts

[Edited to fix URL]

[This message was edited by Portia on Mar. 24, 2002 at 11:48 AM.]

How terrible to steal a horse, much less a baby. The mare must be frantic, and must have been frantic when her baby was taken. Awful, awful.

We’ll keep an eye out, and hope and pray that the baby is found safely and the cruel, selfish, greedy, dispicable rats who took her get what they deserve.

“A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you’re talking about real money.” Sen. Everett Dirksen

I appreciate all the help we can get.

Feel free to print out flyers and post them at your barns!

Portia - I may have met Portia. At your barn, is there a palomino pony name Christine and was there a QH named Promise and a draft cross named Ado?

who on earth would steal baby from it’s mother please keep us updated I emailed a friend in texas and told her to print out the flyer and put it up at her barn

Yes please keep us posted!!!

Good Lord

I hope they find her

Pardon my spelling the older I get the more I forget

A ONE MONTH OLD filly was stolen from Grand Prarie, TX

Black, Egyptian Arabian with star, snip and one white sock on left hind leg. Mare is not doing well.

Contact Diana Paulson in Grand Prairie PD at: 972/237-8777 or Debbie at hossinroun@aol.com.

For photo, go to

Stolen Filly Flyer

Houston Area Stolen Horse Alerts

[Edited to fix URL]

[This message was edited by Portia on Mar. 24, 2002 at 11:48 AM.]

Who on earth would steal a baby like that??? How sad.

Doubt it will cross my path, but I hope she finds her way home.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”