Unlimited access >

* (Super-fun horsey stick art!!)

[QUOTE=Percheron X;2329032]

o <_~
/\ // \___|
_______________________________________|[/QUOTE]

:lol:

If I brought my horse a carrot in the field, he’d run me over to get it (I don’t give my guys carrots often, so when they appear, they all go nuts). Can you do a horse running over his carrot bearing stick person?

| o <_~
oo| /\ // \
__

Get on the Trailer Horsie we’re going to a show.

| o<_~
oo|
\ ___ // //__________

Horsie says “no”.

| o<___~ \o/
oo| /\ /\ /_/_
___

Trainer says “hurry or we’ll be late”.

|__~ o/
oo| /_
/_
_____

Trainer gets Horsie on Trailer.

:lol: :lol:
Percheron x those are a riot :yes:

[QUOTE=jazzrider;2329056]
:lol:

If I brought my horse a carrot in the field, he’d run me over to get it (I don’t give my guys carrots often, so when they appear, they all go nuts). Can you do a horse running over his carrot bearing stick person?[/QUOTE]

<_~
\ \^-,o

Jazzrider tried to give her horse a carrot in the Field. :no:

More! More!!!

PercheronX, you are phenomenally gifted. PLEASE PUBLISH THESE. Or explain in words of one syllable how I can download them to my mac.

[QUOTE=Percheron X;2329199]
<_~
\ \^-,o

Jazzrider tried to give her horse a carrot in the Field. :no:[/QUOTE]

That is a greedy horse, tsk, tsk, tsk…:eek:

That is why you should first train them to be mannerly when you have treats on you, before you go out there and hope they have good eating manners on their own.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Those are great!

^^
OO
_/

You’re really great Percheron :lol:

Percheron…I’m giggling like an idiot over here in CT! I have no idea why those stick figure cartoons are so hilarious…but my face actually hurts from laughing! :lol:
Sad part is…I’ve been scrolling down the pictures fast seeing if I can watch poor Jazzrider actually getting run over! :winkgrin:

RNB…
^^^ ? I don’t think so…I’m throwing in ~~~~.

Thought of you Tuesday, hubby decided to drag the really muddy paddock after I told him not to because it was too wet and the mud was only 1.5" deep anyways. Well…hubby scraped the ENTIRE paddock surface worth of really wet mud down to one end and got the fricking tractor stuck. Again. Hubby didn’t count on the fact that 1.5" deep mud spread over a 75x200 paddock is shallow…but scraping the entire 75x2-200 1.5" of mud down to one corner might result in 4 FEET of really gooshy mud that no tractor can get back out of. :eek: Have any idea how hard it is to throw a heavy tow chain out 20 feet without accidentally scratching my tractor with it? That stuff was hip deep and I couldn’t get across it. All the while with hubby saying sheepishly, “But this thing has 4 wheel drive…it can’t be stuck!” Yes it can dear…it’s 4wd, not aquatic. :o

[QUOTE=Percheron X;2329199]

<_~
\ \^-,o

Jazzrider tried to give her horse a carrot in the Field. :no:[/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[QUOTE=Bluey;2329235]
That is a greedy horse, tsk, tsk, tsk…:eek:

That is why you should first train them to be mannerly when you have treats on you, before you go out there and hope they have good eating manners on their own.

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/QUOTE]

I know. They’re actually all good for other snacks. But they see the orange point of a carrot, and they go nuts. Clearly, I have to buy more carrots to get them used to them – but I just can’t find big bags out here. So they get gingersnaps and whatever cereal is on sale – and complain to the ASPCA that they’re not getting enough fruit & veggies. :no:

Yup…it’s Friday. :slight_smile:

Omg those are sooo funny they make my friday :smiley: :D:D

Percheron…

What a freaking RIOT. You have talent- LOTS of talent!!!

My judging is complete. The blue ribbon winner is…PERCHERON X. Congratulations.
Thank you for entertaining us with your creativity.

Holy crap, Perch! My jaw is on the floor. Those are incredible! So amazing! The trailer series is priceless!!!